• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always horse pics
True!
47938dff3905bc1ec347e73eb59fd268.gif

Shy

Angry spirit of a Lumberjack comes back to life every 30 years & kills everyone he comes across.
Ahhh. Gotcha
Alright finished Daredevil got a few minor issues but that was really good overall.
Same how i feel.

One of my quibbles is there's not enough Rosario Dawson.
*sigh* Rosario ...
BbM9iLE.gif

EDIT: OH, also his
bullshit hypocritical no-kill policy lands him in more shit. There's literally a scene where he says no killing and then Elektra almost gets mortally wounded a second later because she didn't kill the fucking bad guys.
That bit made me chuckle.
i feel like i have to watch Daredevil just to keep up with the thread.
Try the first few episodes of the first season. It's quite good, hopefully you won't be disappointed.

LionPride

Banned
I like Karen more this season, her
breaking into Frank's house had me feeling some type of way, but
I like her and almost all my feelings of dislike have been redirected towards Reyes and the fuckboy ADA

Jacir

My god that ps4.5 thread is huge lol. Then gamers/regular people wonder why an imagined console that is more powerful than most of its competition is expensive. You get what you pay for or/and you have to expect high price for top notch hardware.

Numb

Karen is like privilege in corporeal form. She is literally given an office position without actually doing anything to earn it.

She somehow puts in more work into the cases than the other two
I can't see past her True Blood character where
she got turned into a vampire as a virgin and heals everytime after she does it and stays forever a virgin.
Feel so bad for her

jmood88

Ah man Karen is cool.
Hell she got the most accomplished out of anyone This season and with less drama overall.
She didn't accomplish a damn thing. None of the stuff she found did anything but give us backstory on Punisher; it didn't help anyone else out and just allowed the writers to set up scenarios where she would be put in danger, because God forbid we get long stretches of time where she doesn't have to be saved. Then, she somehow becomes a reporter out of nowhere because why the hell not.
I'm having a party when she gets killed off and pouring out libations for my nigga Ben.

zeemumu

Karen is the most annoying chick ever. She makes Laurel from Arrow seem like the most down to earth chill chick ever.

Laurel's closer to Foggy than she is to Karen.
Her story didn't seem to do anything other than provide a backstory for the Punisher, and even then, other characters told us the shocking reveals.

My god that ps4.5 thread is huge lol. Then gamers/regular people wonder why an imagined console that is more powerful than most of its competition is expensive. You get what you pay for or/and you have to expect high price for top notch hardware.

People just meltdown for the sake of melting down these days

Laurel's closer to Foggy than she is to Karen.
Her story didn't seem to do anything other than provide a backstory for the Punisher, and even then, other characters told us the shocking reveals.

Everything about Karen annoys me, I really hope Marvel deviates enough to have her killed real talk.

When she yelled out to Frank, "You do this and you're dead to me!" He should have turned around and been like "Bitch...who are you!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom