• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black women are the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs in the U.S. They own 1.5 million businesses between them, up 322% since 1997. Their companies generate $44 billion a year.

So why is no one investing in their startups? Why have black women received only .2% of all venture funding in the past five years?

This was taken directly from forbes.com. This is what the media doesn’t cover stay woke.

People getting mad about KH not having a good story. Most games don't have good stories. Like, not reading books is destroying society. I weep for the death of print.

So, (late season spoilers) I love
Karen Page
now, and I hate
Matt Murdoch and was happy when Fisk beat his ass off in the prison.

That scene with
Matt and Claire on the roof
in Episode 10 was like grinding teeth.
How up his own ass was that!?

Two episodes to go.

While everybody's watching Daredevil S2 I'm watching Lumberjack Man featuring Michael Madsen, Christopher Sabat(Yes THAT Christopher Sabat) & Adam Sessler...

Crocodile

I feel like Daredevil S1 wasn't that long ago. Am I mis-remembering things? Were seasons 1 and 2 shot at the same time or was the first season really that long ago that they had time to film another season?

Man, I feel like after these two seasons, the Netflix MCU needs to understand two things.

1)
Do not hang out with Stick. He's as ain't shit as Turk, but a way better fighter.

And

2)
DO NOT FUCK WITH FISK! Like, unless you're Jessica Jones strong or higher, fighting or pissing off Fisk without a gameplan = ass whooping, with a side of scary ass speech.

Shy

Man, I feel like after these two seasons, the Netflix MCU needs to understand two things.

1)
Do not hang out with Stick. He's as ain't shit as Turk, but a way better fighter.

And

2)
DO NOT FUCK WITH FISK! Like, unless you're Jessica Jones strong or higher, fighting or pissing off Fisk without a gameplan = ass whooping, with a side of scary ass speech.
So much truth about point 2.

DD season 1 bored me, but I might check out s2 to at least see Punisher.

first four episodes are a damn breeze thanks to the punisher (i can't speak for the rest yet)

he's on some taxi driver/first blood shit. best mcu performance this side of robert downey jr.

Shy

On that DD binge
LQdknyC.gif

At a tournament with a hotel and shitty wifi so no DD till Sunday.

Glad to hear about punisher. This should be a nice week for Superheroes coming up.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've heard REALLY good things about the Expanse.

It's a good show. I'm not sure I'm a fan of where it seems they're taking the show based on the very end of the last episode, but I'm a huge fan of the way the world is set up and how things are playing out with the different factions.

Its the kind of sci-fi we don't get too often on TV, where you still have cool spaceships and shit, but there's no magic FTL travel to bring you to alien worlds every week. It's all in the solar system, and you have people mining asteroids, and there is political tension between the planets.

It's the kind of show where the "enhanced interrogation techniques" include taking a dude from the asteroid belt and just hanging him up by his arms on a wall, because he has been living in low gravity all his life and his bones and muscles can't take full Earth gravity. That's cool shit to me.

Afrocious

I was gonna start S2 of Daredevil but I'm too hungover and j don't feel like trying to get into a show rn

Bought two slices of pizza last night as a gift to myself. Felt good to pig out like that.

Gonna go out clothes shopping until it's go-cart time. The worst part is that it might rain today but we'll see.

Malyse

I was gonna start S2 of Daredevil but I'm too hungover and j don't feel like trying to get into a show rn

Bought two slices of pizza last night as a gift to myself. Felt good to pig out like that.

Gonna go out clothes shopping until it's go-cart time. The worst part is that it might rain today but we'll see.
Two slices is pigging out. 25 is old. I swear, you say the funniest things.

Johndoey

Banned

Two slices? Ahahaha

jmood88

Karen Page in Daredevil is what racist white people think black people are able to do with affirmative action. This woman has no kind of credentials but she can just show up out of nowhere and get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom