• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CeAY4y0UYAEMm1e.jpg

oh noooooo

when he gets there with his shitty little fiefdom's modest four loaves of bread
YnWSI8g.gif

Johndoey

Banned
Man someone had to sit down and write names for every Shadow the hedgehog ending of which there are around 300.

Shit like "Coffin of Memories" and "Lost to the Universe’s Abyss".

A Flame Extinguished by Fate

A Counterfeit Existence

Ego Dyed in Black

Howl of Solitude

Punishment in Jet Black

It's a fun read, a lot of early 90's, babies first grunge album stuff.

Man someone had to sit down and write names for every Shadow the hedgehog ending of which there are around 300.

Shit like "Coffin of Memories" and "Lost to the Universe’s Abyss".

A Flame Extinguished by Fate

A Counterfeit Existence

Ego Dyed in Black

Howl of Solitude

Punishment in Jet Black

I feel like ruminating on the Shadow the Hedgehog ending names is past due being added to the cycle.

Fake ass inspirational quotes are next to dumb ass right wing pictures of things I loathe about FB.

I have a friend who uploads pictures of himself wearing color contacts, wishing he was light skinned or some shit... He takes selfies of himself and writes some common sense ass "inspirational" shit as his status.

"You can't make it across the street unless you take the first step" ass shit, like really nigga?! Sit yo ass down

Fake ass inspirational quotes are next to dumb ass right wing pictures of things I loathe about FB.

I have a friend who uploads pictures of himself wearing color contacts, wishing he was light skinned or some shit... He takes selfies of himself and writes some common sense ass "inspirational" shit as his status.

"You can't make it across the street unless you take the first step" ass shit, like really nigga?! Sit yo ass down

Yeah, I've got some Wannabe Prince Ea ass fools on my FB too. IG too.

zeemumu

Playing+tf2+je+suis+l+espion_5309c3_5195802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom