• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
They said they'll appeal so someone somewhere has a bit of dosh, Hogan sure as shit won't get his whole sum but he'll grab something.

Slayven

I agree, but no matter what I'm so happy Gawker finally got what was coming, only sorry it had to be through Hogan's old broke down bitch ass.

Hope the good folks land on their feet. Fucked up when your situations gets fucked up because your boss wants to prove a point.

The truly sad part is there will never be a new Rival Schools game.
I played a little bit of it in a restaurant and I found it mildly fun. It could really improve with today's standards much like Bloody Roar.

That is how you do a cover

I knew something would make today better

There really needs to be a "Saturday Morning Slow Jams 2".

...*subscribes*
I hope they bring back those three for the Proud Family cover.

Oh! Played against a Birdie today named BlackLivesMatter..didn't know how to feel about it lol..
LOOOOL!

akira28

Oh! Played against a Birdie today named BlackLivesMatter..didn't know how to feel about it lol..

lol I'll run a few with you if you're still on.

the fucked up part is Birdie's moveset is beast. Capcom didn't have to make dude an such exaggerated characteristic cartoon character.

I agree, but I'm so happy Gawker finally got what was coming, only sorry it had to be through Hogan's old broke down bitch ass.

what did Gawker have coming to them though? People were upset they outed that gay man who was also a Republican pushing anti-gay policies.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro

Light skin girl is Buttercup eh?
5I5s8.png

BY a, akira. Only thing I hate about crossplay is you can't use mics to chat it up..kinda blows Jandro dong..

No one gave a good/logical reason as to why they support him yet none of them seemed to be as lost as Stacy Dash. Some of Larry's jabs were good though, hopefully they put out a uncut version.

So, your typical Trump supporters. Got it..lol. I'll give it a watch later.

Lol Clinton Derangement Syndrome is so strong in OT they're now using Bill's critcism of GOP obstructionism and the Bush era to accuse Clintons of hating Obama.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I was also going to say that the show seems to be following the fine comic book tradition of shitting on Matt Murdock at every possible opportunity, but now that I think about it most of what's happening is shit he's doing to himself.

Crocodile

Mighty Number Schools. Coming to Kickstarter in 2018.

I'd kickstart it. Though I dunno if I would want Capcom/dimps to be the ones to actually make it though LOL

Lol Clinton Derangement Syndrome is so strong in OT they're now using Bill's critcism of GOP obstructionism and the Bush era to accuse Clintons of hating Obama.

I'm honestly kind of stunned how well so many liberals have internalized GOP hit jobs over the years. I mean being critical is good and fair but people are like looking for shit to complain/be upset about at this point. That's even putting aside what the candidates on the others side look like.

Breaking News: FauxNews ventures into Queensbridge projects and asks toothless, unemployed Black folks to share their thoughts on the primaries. They interject "funny" cartoon scenes in between their interviewee's sentences, because haha, nothin spells good fun like mocking some poor and ignorant black folks to the tunes of Nas and Biggie Smalls, then hosting a panel after the fact to crack jokes at their expense!
And guess whose in the mix? Stacey Dash! Hilarious!

Queensbridge Houses residents weigh in on 2016 politics

This shit is like a Chris Rock skit but with unironic, ill intentioned, racist ass white people doing it. Even for Fox News, this is disgusting.

man i forgot that the video of Everlast - What's it's like is basically Vince Staples - Senorita video

also Warren G - Regulators had "cold" censored but not "ass"

I'd kickstart it. Though I dunno if I would want Capcom/dimps to be the ones to actually make it though LOL

I'm honestly kind of stunned how well so many liberals have internalized GOP hit jobs over the years. I mean being critical is good and fair but people are like looking for shit to complain/be upset about at this point. That's even putting aside what the candidates on the others side look like.

It's pretty gross.

Lol though the Sanders camp is now running with the narrative that Clinton was attacking Obama. Desperate bullshit energing from the supposed outsider truth telling not like those other politicians

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/712086034834694144

This is also funny given he wanted Obama to be primaried in 2012.

Hopefully it's just some idiot staffer (Sanders has a lot of them) and he walks it back.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I was also going to say that the show seems to be following the fine comic book tradition of shitting on Matt Murdock at every possible opportunity, but now that I think about it most of what's happening is shit he's doing to himself.

And most of those Ls are elektra related. But on the bright side, with certain characters coming around, maybe marvel plans on making a shadowlands season in the future

Slayven

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
God I hope not. I understand liking the concept, but holy heck that event is bad.

Too much Bullseye disrespect.

Edit: Roboshark is pretty bad.

bullseyes respect was gone when american eagle smacked him around. you should be mad about that

Johndoey

Banned
They robbed Superboy of his individuality to become a weaker Superman. Then the reboot just made him an asshat. They done my boy dirty.

Jacir

Woke up 30 minutes ago and currently getting caught up with the attacks in Brussels. The cycle continues and I am of thought that it won't stop.

Condolences to the innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom