• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotdamn

12-1422302774.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

EAiDrye.jpg

Horse pictures? When y'all start talking about anime and comics, I want to change the channel.

Then I remember: if I want them to talk about something else, I need to post something people want to talk about.

I'll be over here sipping some tea.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Horse pictures? When y'all start talking about anime and comics, I want to change the channel.

Then I remember: if I want them to talk about something else, I need to post something people want to talk about.

I'll be over here sipping some tea.

Hogan is a terrible piece of shit. Regardless, Gawker did go beyond the pale exploiting his privacy, rotten as he is. I hate to stick up for him in any way, shape, or form because HE IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE but so is Gawker. Just different things.

Both shitty.

andthebeatgoeson

Don't forget how people reacted with the Wiimote was revealed

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63251
But there was a small group of people (raises my hand) who responded well to that announcement and saw where Nintendo was going. Movement based controls is an easy sale; the rest was a lot of celebrating Nintendo's demise). Let's wait until we see the point of the controller before we look back at the Wii controller.

But that thread is a goat thread looking back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But there was a small group of people (raises my hand) who responded well to that announcement and saw where Nintendo was going. Movement based controls is an easy sale; the rest was a lot of celebrating Nintendo's demise). Let's wait until we see the point of the controller before we look back at the Wii controller.

But that thread is a goat thread looking back.

I'm sure it'll be fine, in retrospect everything was alright. I'm sure it'll be the same. But still...quite a shock

Slayven

I'm sure it'll be fine, in retrospect everything was alright. I'm sure it'll be the same. But still...quite a shock

on screen buttons for touch devices suck ass, and I don't see Nintendo fixing that. 3rd parties didn't want to do shit with the gamepad, now you think they going to be coming up with their own controller setup?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
on screen buttons for touch devices suck ass, and I don't see Nintendo fixing that. 3rd parties didn't want to do shit with the gamepad, now you think they going to be coming up with their own controller setup?

I dunno. I'm leaving consoles behind, friend. The times, they are a-changin'. They're typically for old people now.

Crocodile

A) I can't be the only one not super interested on having opinions on the NX with only bits and pieces of weirdly presented information right? That seems like a great way to jump to terrible/wrong conclusions

B) I can't say Batman vs Superman ever looked that appealing to me. Wasn't a movie I was likely to see in theaters. Shame it seems to be a critical dud. Could still make bank though, we'll see how word of mouth goes. How are people seeing it early though? Did it leak? Did it release in some country early?

Johndoey

Banned
If we start actually getting console hardware updates and such I'll finally bite the bullet and just save up and build a decent pc.

Half the stuff I play a toaster could run anyway.

shingi70

Banned
Not sure what's funnier the fact that the movie mag suck, or people losing their shit on both sides of the argument.

I mean. If It sucks I'll be sad as Supes is my guy, but man people take movies about dudes in pajamas way too seriously. Still I like Man of Steel so I assume.I'll like this.

Not sure what's funnier the fact that the movie mag suck, or people losing their shit on both sides of the argument.

I mean. If It sucks I'll be sad as Supes is my guy, but man people take movies about dudes in pajamas way too seriously. Still I like Man of Steel so I assume.I'll like this.
I'd be going to watch it for Batman, if anything..sounds like he's the best part going by the reviews. Hope it's better than terrible, but I'm looking more forward to SS either way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom