• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due at work is a trip. He creepily giggles anytime he see's someone gay, can't comprehend this trans woman and always talking about how guys and girls want to get with him, people think he's gay but he straight up denies it. I just think he's a himsexual

Dereck

The film review/movie reception/Marvel Vs. DC circle jerking I predict will end up being more entertaining than the movie itself. I love this type of shit.

cdyhybrid

pVTYr8Q.png

Not like this.

Aiustis

Morning people. I'm feeling all sorts of fml. I wish I worked part-time again so I could go back to hiding in my room, posting on forums and playing videogames most of the time.

andthebeatgoeson

You've just fucked my day up..
My all time favorite concert. Without giving it much thought, my all time favorite rap duo, or any duo. I'm tripping over here. My dude was too young. And I'm tripping because he had diabetes. I get this internal overreaction to that disease now.

Our peoples are dying way too young. Not even 50. Big Pun, Heavy D, Phife.

Slayven

I like how he starts off with "Yakub, yeah that is some bullshit. But let me tell you about white people, mars, and sulfur"

So if Caucasians are aliens, dude will have to explain why they're compatible breeding partners to every other race
k1fPLwF.gif

Review score jumped back up to 40% and he said "Thank God!" lol..
I like how he starts off with "Yakub, yeah that is some bullshit. But let me tell you about white people, mars, and sulfur"
Geezuz..how does one get that batshit?

Young Magus

Shhhhhiiiiittttt.......
Yo what's up with the dude?!!?!?!

This is who/what certain folks think BCT is huh?

Geezuz..how does one get that batshit?

I......don't know.
A srs guess would be that folks lash on to the first thing/idea that tells them that they're the best of the best.

---------
Spring is nice,
Spring in Kyoto is :mjcry: levels of nice

Now you caught my heart for the evening
Kissed my cheek, moved in, you confuse things
Should I just sit out or come harder?
Help me find my way

mjcry1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom