• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if Harson got rolled or not

Dick Rick rolled?

Hold up.

Details....

tumblr_mqr3qeJ8EJ1sykcx0o1_r1_250.gif

Your alt is showing..

Johndoey

Banned
Furi is pretty cool, that fine Carpenter Brut music keeps it going.
--
Yes, Fury is also a very good, very tense movie. Shia has always been good, dude's his own worst enemy.

I'm back in the realm of having a console (and TV...and Internet)

I would ask y'all to add me (on PS4) but I don't have many multiplayer games sooooo.

yea.

You need more details than this. You don't expect us to just imagine the foolishness, do you?

the suggestion is more than good enough for me. based on shit I've seen on there my self... I don't want to know.

Seriously.

It involves a misleading tinder profile, a mom and daughter, "sharing is caring", coin flips, snorting, "ever been milked?", a compromised pirates jersey and apartment security.

Fuck..it's happening..

akira28

NOOOOooo....

and if you actually went to a mother+daughter sharing is caring brother's milk party you deserved whatever you got

and if they were Pirates fans, all the more fitting.

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

this post still has me legit shook sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom