• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Turns out you can get circular saws real cheap, makes my life easier.
Burying corpses whole actually starts to take up a decent bit of space and they decompose slower than you'd think.
Cause apparently it's raccoon year all year.

Shonda Rimes' reaction to the petition to get Jesse Williams fired:

13582131_10100871892788654_4542008087720648329_o.jpg

Don't fuck with Shondaland.

Shy

Final day of Ramadan done
rejoice.png
Congrats.
Getting ready for Eid

Ladies wassup
clock-eyebrow.gif

no one call the cops
Look at this dapper motherfucker right here. *calls cops*
Why can't Rashid have them digs? Also, welcome to the watch list..trrrist..
Because not everybody wants to have politics shoved in their faces when they play their games, they just want them to be fun.😑 😆 😛
The mom never made it to my house. I wasn't told she was going to be at the bar in the first place...

I'll do a proper write up later.
xsVXa2r.png

Shy

The hell? 😕
I was joking. Because that's the kind of thing that people who would kick up a fuss would say.

I knew i shouldn't have posted that. Or at the very least made a disclaimer of it being a joke, and not me being serious.

This is why i don't interact with the internet much. 😭

Again, i'm really sorry if i offended anyone with my stupid attempt at satire.

Fucking lol.

Someone posted this story in my BLM TO thread as if to prove that BLM TO ruined pride.

A Toronto musician named Sima Xyn claimed she tried to buy a Black Lives Matter shirt and make a donation to the group during Toronto Pride week but was refused service because she is white.

Oh but wait...

BLM also tweeted that the musician could make a donation instead but Xyn says she was denied from doing that.

CityNews spoke with Janaya Khan, one of the organizing members of BLM, on Tuesday who said the group was trying to use the shirts as identifiers for those in the protest and that the sale of shirts was limited for that period of time.

Oh and the woman in question. Did she take it in stride and try to understand. Hello no.

She went to twitter and said

“Denying me service due to my race when I’m showing my support to the Toronto #blacklivematter movement is ironic and killing my human rights,”

So you are an anti-black racism resistance movement who only wants the support of black people? Why? Wasn't segregation the initial problem?

Then went on the news and released a giant letter which used blatant you're not really part of this community language, which was the point they were making.

The injustice to black lives is everyones issue, not just a black community issue. Segregation is what got us in this mess to begin with, why perpetuate the cycle? This is the most inclusive event/time/festival of the year and I want to remind you this year’s theme was “You Can Sit With Us”. You were kindly invited as guests of honour to sit with us, celebrate and lead our marches but you chose such an inappropriate and destructive way of getting your message across and refusing service to me. It’s tragic and sad that your mentality seems to be black lives only matter to other black lives or that no other race could ever understand, sympathize or support your movement or your community

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/07/05/b...shirt-because-shes-not-black-identified-folk/

Notice it's us and our. Not your, as if BLM TO's LGBT folk aren't part of that community. As if BLM TO were outsiders being invited as guests and not people who live in the house.

All because she couldn't buy a fucking t-shirt. It's funny she claimed to have not been allowed to donate either but her open letter only says she left after being told she couldn't buy a shirt.

It takes a certain level of gumption to go this nuts over a t-shirt.

akira28

I was joking. Because that's the kind of thing that people who would kick up a fuss would say.

I knew i shouldn't have posted that. Or at the very least made a disclaimer of it being a joke, and not me being serious.

This is why i don't interact with the internet much. ��

stop talking so much about race, Shy.

edit: minority lgbt already know when dealing with the greater lgbt community that the racism is written in. They were invited guests, given honors, and they dared to act like that. it is not their world, they haven't the right.

a diet racist who has been that way all their life doesn't all of a sudden start drinking PC cola just because they fly the rainbow flag

a certain level of privilege, "how dare they refuse my service, I wanted to buy a damn Black Lives Matter shirt, fucking racists"

edit: she's Turkic, not that it means anything. She seems mostly upset by them pushing the police and "non-black identified" people out of the way to make space for themselves re their protest demands. But its really because they wouldn't sell her a shirt tho...

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Relax Shy

My jokes suck too 😃 😅 😥 😞

lol Was joking, nigga. Don't make me fly over..

Relax Shy

My jokes suck too 😃 😅 😥 😞

Kreed

Unlike the people in here.. I would smack the fuck out of you and do in front of thousands of people and give 0 fucks.

That's who... so listen you want to troll you want to be funny do it with other members in the FGC weekly, but if you step to me I swear to fucking god I beat the shit out of your entire family tree.

And no I'm not joking or doing it for laughs like I do with Panda and Beef. So just leave my name out of your mouth and go on with your business.

this post still has me legit shook sometimes

Doessn't top the "I am not that Nigga" or "I will snatch your whole family treet"

You sure you're not talking about the same one?

Merc_

I need to go to sleep for work tomorrow and I'm having a hard time because I watched that video of Alton Sterling and now I'm fucking pissed off.

andthebeatgoeson

“My father-in-law is an incredibly loving and tolerant person who has embraced my family and our Judaism since I began dating my wife,” reads the statement. “I know that Donald does not at all subscribe to any racist or anti-semitic thinking. I have personally seen him embrace people of all racial and religious backgrounds. The suggestion that he may be intolerant is not reflective of the Donald Trump I know.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dana-schwartz-jared-kushner_us_577c082ee4b0a629c1aafb2e?section=

Does not subscribe is the new no racist bone. His bones aren't racist but his heart and brain are racist af. No subscription but people keep dropping his racist newsletter off at his door.

I just find it funny... unarmed black person gets shot, officer gets off,conservatives scream that the justice system works.

FBI decides not to charge Hillary, the justice system is the most corrupt thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom