• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Sure Shy aka Mr.Steal Your Girlfriend
D8e6ihT.gif

Ohh you. I don't roll like that.

Slayven

literal burners. nothing like having the controllers sticks go out on you mid game so youre moving in a circle. unplugging and plugging that bitch in hoping that doing that does something, but you know youre screwed. luckily 3rd party makers arent as shit as they used to be
Best controller i ever had, worked on SNES and Genesis and built like a tank
s-l1000.jpg

Shy

Samuel L Jackson on Sway interview talking about his drug addiction, Spike Lee, Trump and Jesse Williams good interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6ssOo5Ga0
Noice, watching now.
She hasn't stopped laughing..everything Ice-T says is so embarrassingly funny.
LOL. Don't blame her.
snes_sn_programpad_ctl.jpg

I had this one use to program moves in Street FIghter 2 on this thing. Good Times.
LOL. I have one of those up in the loft.

I think my nieces have seen every saw movie by now, they like them way too much. My nephews really liked Wanted so...idk

--
The miracles of google translate level localization.
I don't trust their taste in the first place, they listen to all parts of Trapped in the closet at least once a week I'm told

Bout to leave my front door open a crack and walk away. Can't go more than two days without this bitch pissing..and its more every fucking time..FUCK!

fuck ass dog smh

use the toilet like a normal person

I'm saying..😐

Nah, nigga..it's always on the way out. She be doing that shit on purpose. If you feel her tug away from you, you gotta pick her ass up quick or she'll go before getting to the door. It's annoying as shit because she already let's us know when she needs go..she ain't stupid. But if she's not in the mood to go outside she does that shit and is aggravating as fuck because your horse ass ain't the one cleaning it up..

---

You still on, Trey?

Crocodile

I have no idea how some people can legitimately, non-ironically make arguments akin to "won't someone think of the racists!" and think they've made a salient point. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom