• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDes

Would love to see a study about how right wing rhetoric and propaganda even affects liberal types. Cause we got typically liberal GAF screaming over Clinton being corrupt and for the most part the evidence they bring up us just right wing talking points.

andthebeatgoeson

Would love to see a study about how right wing rhetoric and propaganda even affects liberal types. Cause we got typically liberal GAF screaming over Clinton being corrupt and for the most part the evidence they bring up us just right wing talking points.

It's just self serving BS.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
just found out a sequel to kidadulthood and adulthood is coming out next month called brotherhood. first two are classics to me.

im hyped.

Village

why is it always a struggle to get games published in Europe, especially animu games, when animu seems to do better over?

Europe is made up of a bunch of different countries that speak a bunch fo different languages, with different ideas of ratings and standards of things that should be or should not be included in a game. It isn't states, its a bunch of countries that play nice that occupy the same space

Over here, you can get away with English, Spanish and French for some parts of Canada if you wanna get fancy and be strait.

Translating rpg's whether it be text or speech takes a while, that just adds to that.

That's how It was explained to me anyway.

Morning, all..

I need to go to sleep for work tomorrow and I'm having a hard time because I watched that video of Alton Sterling and now I'm fucking pissed off.

Had the same issue myself.

I just find it funny... unarmed black person gets shot, officer gets off,conservatives scream that the justice system works.

FBI decides not to charge Hillary, the justice system is the most corrupt thing ever.

Funny how that works, huh?

Did y'all know a game with a black protagonist hit PSN yesterday?

Thanks for the heads up..looks interesting.

shingi70

Banned
Marvel can go fuck themselves with that Iron Man news. RiRi seems cool, but why kill Rhodey if she's taking over for Tony.

Curious to see what happens to all these new character once the originals are phased back in. It's telling that Odisonson is getting the also ran hammer and Sam is still Cap alongside Steve.

there is black people in fantasy?

image.php

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Why 90 percent of black people in fantasy gotta have white hair?

It's because the idea is lighter hair colors compliment dark skin tones.

I personally disagree.

Yoruichi (BLEACH) was by far the prettiest black character I seen because she was dark skin with dark purple hair.

Or I wonder if it's got anything to do with Storm's popularity? She's the most iconic character with that look.

Dai101

Banned

It's just self serving BS.

Liberal when convenient.

Pretty much. Empty "liberal" gestures that don't compromise like animal rights and stupidity like how muro worried are some folks when a lion is killed but a black person wronged is just "well, he should have resisted arrest".

That shit makes me boil.

Baton Rouge could get a lot worse than Ferguson if it escalates.

Wouldn't surprise me and honestly it's due time for a massive protest, this shit has gone too far.

andthebeatgoeson

I just find it funny... unarmed black person gets shot, officer gets off,conservatives scream that the justice system works.

FBI decides not to charge Hillary, the justice system is the most corrupt thing ever.
And they need another investigation. It will be 8 years of investigation. Just like Obama's lawsuits.

They know how much Obama and Hillary can change the entire political structure. Obama was interested in replicating Reagan. Probably has his eyes on 50 states. So Republicans will keep shitting up the pool while they figure out the demographics favor Democrats.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm sure they'll claim some Blue Lives Matter shit, pat these "both our cameras fell" niggas in the back and call it a day..

I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

Marvel can go fuck themselves with that Iron Man news. RiRi seems cool, but why kill Rhodey if she's taking over for Tony.

Curious to see what happens to all these new character once the originals are phased back in. It's telling that Odisonson is getting the also ran hammer and Sam is still Cap alongside Steve.

Odinson was always gonna get the hammer back. Janes been on borrowed time before she picked it up. Maybe it mjolnir can do something for her the standard one cant

LionPride

Banned
What kind of hardcore challenge is this?
Damn
I'm gonna do the same thing once the school year starts. Two straight days of fasting, am gonna have water so I am cheating but...who cares

Also, on the stuff regarding Rhodey, I still don't understand why folks are mad. It ain't like in the first Civil War, the way this shit happened was done 100x better than with Goliath.

Onemic

I'm gonna do the same thing once the school year starts. Two straight days of fasting, am gonna have water so I am cheating but...who cares

Also, on the stuff regarding Rhodey, I still don't understand why folks are mad. It ain't like in the first Civil War, the way this shit happened was done 100x better than with Goliath.

fasting without water is playing with your life b

shingi70

Banned
I'm so fucking tired of this shit.

Odinson was always gonna get the hammer back. Janes been on borrowed time before she picked it up. Maybe it mjolnir can do something for her the standard one cant

I thought Jane was going to keep Mjolnr and Odinson was getting Ultimate Thor's hammer that survived Secert Wars.

I'm a bigger DC guy and loving rebirth, but I wish DC would put effort in making their comic line as diverse as what they out on TV and the movies.

Numb

Never tried only water so it seems draining
Good luck

So just drinking water for 48 hours?

Every year I want to try out gaf Ramadan but I never do it. Shame and dishonor.
There's always s next year
Think you tried some days last year which was cool

fasting without water is playing with your life b
yup
Hunger means nothing
Thirst gets you quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom