• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Currently putting of lot of thought into the Myth of Sisyphus.

I feel like it holds a lot of truth about life and maybe w third path for someone who doesn't believe life has a specific purpose.

Sch1sm

Ramadan Mubarak, if any of you are taking part. Moon sighting fuckery all over the place as per usual, but Saudi starts tomorrow, so.

Malyse

What little I played of it seemed decent (Phantasy Star Portable 2 would be better, but only if you can SHIFT+DELETE all of the story in PSP2), but it's an old game and the age really shows.

It wouldn't make sense to localize it now, IMO.

That's an interesting way to be wrong. PSO2 is as much an improvement on PSP2 as Uncharted to Uncharted 2 or Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2. PSO2 is the best Phantasy Star game and one of the top three hunting action games. And it has by far the best Create a Character in the industry, Black Desert and EVE Online be damned.

PSO2 is on a ten year story plan, Episode 4 came out this year (with overhauled visuals, a new race, and new classes) as did the PS4 version.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1228513

5I5s8.png
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=237332

Numb

Ramadan Mubarak, if any of you are taking part. Moon sighting fuckery all over the place as per usual, but Saudi starts tomorrow, so.
Ramadan mubarak
Just had two full bowls of pasta with chicken and vimto. Body is ready anytime
I somehow found myself listening to Ma$e.

*reflects on my life decisions leading up to me listening to Mason Betha*

I'm reading Final Fantasy X fanfiction.

*reflects life decisions leading up to this*
25233742.jpg

We haven't posted any black cosplay in a while.

tumblr_o82071IccS1rxumlho2_r1_540.jpg

Sasha from Borderlands.

tumblr_o89spcHYSk1u08981o1_540.jpg

Officer Jenny

tumblr_o8apgtZ1Dq1rztdgoo2_540.jpg

Blackwall from Dragon Age

tumblr_o7rl05Tl3w1tkvnsco1_540.jpg

Black Panther

tumblr_m8awx8y3YG1r5s48ko1_1280.jpg

Telma from Twilight Princess

fvLKS4n.png

Catarina from League of Legends

Damn OP ain't shit, at least extract your friend from that nonsense. You ain't need to clock nobody but don't let your nigga get straight up jumped.

Exactly, he post on GAF. Video games outta taught him how to do some crowd control or some shit. Kite them away from him!!!

Litan

Damn OP ain't shit, at least extract your friend from that nonsense. You ain't need to clock nobody but don't let your nigga get straight up jumped.
The way he described it made it seem like it wasn't much of a beatdown, so maybe not getting in was the best decision.*Shrug*

Should have called the cops/ recorded it, though.

Zekes!

The way he described it made it seem like it wasn't much of a beatdown, so maybe not getting in was the best decision.*Shrug*

Should have called the cops/ recorded it, though.

Dawg I don't want no part of anyone throwing Chun-Li kicks

akira28

Someone asks you to step outside, the answer is always no. Unless you've been making out sometime prior.

especially if you said something rude or poured your drink on her or something.

Litan

Someone asks you to step outside, the answer is always no. Unless you've been making out sometime prior.

especially if you said something rude or poured your drink on her or something.
Yeah, that poster's story in that thread had me shaking my head at how dumb his friend was.
You had a minor altercation with someone in a bar, then they come back 30 minutes later asking you to step outside and you don't realize you're being lured into a beatdown?

D i Z

Shiiiiiit. I forgot about the annual "Hate on Aisha Tyler" for being in the head space of those afflicted with little dick syndrome. I can see a new record being set for the bullshit this year.

shingi70

Banned
Gonna try cosplay for the first time with my girlfriend later this year, gotta skip put on a cool music festival to have money for tickets and supplies.

I was tossing about going as Green Arrow, Green Lantern, or Black Lightning.

More Black cosplay
tumblr_o865z0XyYq1s0bkzco2_400.jpg

tumblr_o7qgxyQY871t98fgeo7_400.jpg

tumblr_o562jxhhe61tee0t9o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6j1bbWMAk1qf7dt9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3gvdom7Nv1rztdgoo1_1280.jpg

Oh yea for your WressleGAF punks I got people to do a "yes yes yes" chant during a song in Saturdays rave

I didn't take pictures of black cosplayers because that would be racist

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'll look up Ms. America. Blue Beetle looks cool.

I don't care what company as long as it's great.

Son of Vulcan is a good series ended abruptly, who then makes minor appearances only to be shelved to kill off another character. So if you ignore the latter shit, it's good

Gonna try cosplay for the first time with my girlfriend later this year, gotta skip put on a cool music festival to have money for tickets and supplies.

I was tossing about going as Green Arrow, Green Lantern, or Black Lightning.

More Black cosplay
tumblr_o865z0XyYq1s0bkzco2_400.jpg

tumblr_o7qgxyQY871t98fgeo7_400.jpg

tumblr_o562jxhhe61tee0t9o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6j1bbWMAk1qf7dt9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3gvdom7Nv1rztdgoo1_1280.jpg

You follow cosplayingwhileblack on tumblr don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom