• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiustis

I like anime but I will always tell people outright that I hate it just so I don't have to sit through a conversation where they prove how shitty their taste is.

On another note god bless this white dude at work always being the social justice champion and always assigned to work with a Trump supporter. He doesn't know the meaning of give up. I'm glad he's also sensible enough not to include or ask me of my opinion. Us negroes can't afford to be out there sjwing in the office place.

andthebeatgoeson

tC34c3l.jpg

Going to post on instagram via my obamaphone all the celebrations when this orange midget takes a huge L.

Malyse

I like anime but I will always tell people outright that I hate it just so I don't have to sit through a conversation where they prove how shitty their taste is.

On another note god bless this white dude at work always being the social justice champion and always assigned to work with a Trump supporter. He doesn't know the meaning of give up. I'm glad he's also sensible enough not to include or ask me of my opinion. Us negroes can't afford to be out there sjwing in the office place.
I love you for giving me the turn of phrase "social justice champion". That's fantabulistic.

Slayven

I usually hate talking comics with comic nerds. Ask him to show you pictures of himself as a kid. He might look like this

610x700px-LL-18a0c2a2_1.jpeg

tC34c3l.jpg

Going to post on instagram via my obamaphone all the celebrations when this orange midget takes a huge L.

what office is that?

So I was told this is the place for the cool cats on GAF.

Where you're from - West Philadelphia.
Where you live - Currently in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
What is your age? - Just turned 27.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Half Black/Cherokee on Mom's side, Creole on Dad's side.
Do you know your roots - Yes. Family started when Slave owner raped my great x20 grandmother. Been here ever since.
Favorite musical genre - Electronic and Rap.
Your profession/major/career interest - Just graduated with a degree in Comp Sci. Trying to go back for my Bachelor's.
Your religious affiliation - Non denom Christian.
Hobbies - Games, working out, etc.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Hmm. I would say Bojangles, but I'll go with KFC.

Also yes to sugar in grits. Come at me bruh.

Where in Hampton Roads? Malyse and I live there but he wouldn't let you anywhere near his Virginia Beach mansion do don't ask.

Jumped into Titanfall in anticipation of 2 and damn I wish Destiny didn't steal so much mind share from this game. It's absolutely amazing. Sadly all the modes save for the main one are dead on PC at least

FyreWulff

Jumped into Titanfall in anticipation of 2 and damn I wish Destiny didn't steal so much mind share from this game. It's absolutely amazing. Sadly all the modes save for the main one are dead on PC at least

Was dead even before Destiny. 360 always had the highest population out of all 3.

The DLC basically kneecapped the community out of the gate, and since 360 got DLC like a month or two after One/PC, it got kneecapped slower

Furyous

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Half Black/Cherokee on Mom's side, Creole on Dad's side.
Do you know your roots - Yes. Family started when Slave owner raped my great x20 grandmother. Been here ever since.
Your profession/major/career interest - Just graduated with a degree in Comp Sci. Trying to go back for my Bachelor's.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Hmm. I would say Bojangles, but I'll go with KFC.

Who is your favorite battle rapper?
Who is your favorite battle rapper from Philly?
What's your favorite electronic soundcloud?
Drake or Meek?
Gillie or Beanie Sigel?
J.Cole or Kendrick?
Name your top five instagram models.
When the revolution comes are you going to: grab the yapper, go hunting with a recurve bow on some Green Arrow shit, pray, or go to work hoping it blows over?

What the fuck is a Bojangles? That sound like coon shit. Churches' is my go to. I'm 1/750th Cherokee on my grandmom's side so I feel you.

Was dead even before Destiny. 360 always had the highest population out of all 3.

The DLC basically kneecapped the community out of the gate, and since 360 got DLC like a month or two after One/PC, it got kneecapped slower

Well shit. I hope Respawn actually learned a lesson from this and don't fracture their player base again because I really want to play 2. It'd be nice if it actually landed nicely.

FyreWulff

Well shit. I hope Respawn actually learned a lesson from this and don't fracture their player base again because I really want to play 2. It'd be nice if it actually landed nicely.

They did. A while after the game came out they convinced EA to let them release all the DLC for free, so now you can get all of Titanfall's DLC for fee on 360, PC, and One, and they've announced all DLC for 2 will be available to everyone for free.

It took too long but publishers finally realized that DLC splits hurt their post-release sales and communities more than it made them money.

This just in.... Weed is linked to mass shootings according to Republican delegate with a side of allegedly.

Being a black republican has to feel like Daylyt's friends the second he does an antic on stage. People looking at you like this is how y'all get down?
Idiot..

I'm more curious on how the many idiots who pop into the food stamp threthread will deal with this. I like how someone opposed it because "it sounds like Michelle Obama telling us what to eat" LOL

Daft Punk

Banned
I don't doubt it..

Them's fighting words boi.

Where in Hampton Roads? Malyse and I live there but he wouldn't let you anywhere near his Virginia Beach mansion do don't ask.

VB, but I might be moving to Chesapeake at the end of the month.

Who is your favorite battle rapper? Jae Millz
Who is your favorite battle rapper from Philly? Reed Dollazzzz
What's your favorite electronic soundcloud? lol Last person I listened to on SC was Deadmau5 so I guess him?
Drake or Meek? Man, Meek got mollywhopped plus Drake got that One Dance so I'm going with him lol.
Gillie or Beanie Sigel? Gillie da Kid.
J.Cole or Kendrick? Kendrick.
Name your top five instagram models. Instawhat?
When the revolution comes are you going to: grab the yapper, go hunting with a recurve bow on some Green Arrow shit, pray, or go to work hoping it blows over? They say if you scared, go to church.

What the fuck is a Bojangles? That sound like coon shit. Churches' is my go to. I'm 1/750th Cherokee on my grandmom's side so I feel you.

lol I thought my mom was joking when she told me, but nope she showed the family tree and the association with the Cherokee nation so I was like oh snap.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
1. Steak, fries, and asparagus | 1 vote

2. Cheese/pesto Tortellini and Italian sausage | 1

3. Teriyaki salmon, brown rice, and asparagus | 3

Help me choose what to make for din din gaf

D i Z

1. Steak, fries, and asparagus | 1 vote

2. Cheese/pesto Tortellini and Italian sausage | 1

3. Teriyaki salmon, brown rice, and asparagus | 1

Help me choose what to make for din din gaf

Number 3 simply to keep it fresh and light in this heat. Number 2 as a close runner up.

They did. A while after the game came out they convinced EA to let them release all the DLC for free, so now you can get all of Titanfall's DLC for fee on 360, PC, and One, and they've announced all DLC for 2 will be available to everyone for free.

It took too long but publishers finally realized that DLC splits hurt their post-release sales and communities more than it made them money.

Thank the Lord. Marking Titanfall 2 on the calendar as a certainty then!

---

Was that Black woman yelling at Fox reporter topic supposed to be a gotcha for BLM? In all honesty, I'm surprised outbursts like that don't happen more often. In many cases these protesters have either walked or watched marches for going on 2 years now. Not only has nothing changed but their movement has had multiple efforts to smear it as racist and cop killing. They have to deal with officers either arresting them, pointing guns at them or filling their lungs with tear gas at almost every protest. They sometimes come face to face with white supremacists ridiculing them from a safe distance. They either have or have talked to people who have lost family due to police brutality on a regular basis. They've probably dealt with the same exact questions from reporters from every news network in the modern world. And this is all not even counting the bullshit that can happen in a person's regular day to day life. I know Fox is probably gonna chop and screw that video into oblivion but I can't be angry at the woman. Rather, I'm highly impressed that such a large swath of people keep their emotions in check as much as they can in such a high tension situation.

Ok that Marvel Now line up got me HYPED!!!

The Crew is back
Prowler is back
Occupy Avengers sounds ambitious as fuck by David Walker
AND Nova may be coming back.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome!

Also, hell yes to sugar in grits.
Though I prefer cream of wheat anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom