• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
VB, but I might be moving to Chesapeake at the end of the month.

I live in Norfolk right off Tidewater Dr.

If you move to Chesapeake, hit up Chesapeake Square and go to the Afrocentric store next to Target. A Feenix will be behind the desk listening to SWV and doing homework or browsing GAF.

And Trey is foul xD

Malyse

I live in Norfolk right off Tidewater Dr.

If you move to Chesapeake, hit up Chesapeake Square and go to the Afrocentric store next to Target. A Feenix will be behind the desk listening to SWV and doing homework or browsing GAF.

And Trey is foul xD

I'll come visit you tomorrow.

I'll come visit you tomorrow.

runzocizdejgugz5jdel.jpg

Oh yeah, she gonna get all that tone bs.

'She's screaming, she seems emotional, she seems out of control, her voice is cracking.'

We gonna get all types of tone BS this whole year. Obama got elected because of his calm voice but his play-both-sides rhetoric can leave something to be desired. It's inherently sexist. A woman screaming, to raise her voice, to emphathize a point will be dismissed, out of hand. It's the same BS that gets people to post MLK quotes. 'Look at the new good negro', who wasn't a good negro in 67, which got him killed.

You have to train your mind to not accept the conditioning that has been going on for centuries.

can't win though.

Diamond Reynolds was "too calm" according to people.

With all this trash about BLM being racist and like the KKK, how do these people explain the black/white/Asian/Hispanic faces you see all over the internet and the news? Do all these "others" hate themselves? Is it the rap cars/music they listen to that make them join the movement that only cares about black people? NO one finds that just a little odd? Hmm..

Shy

So I was told this is the place for the cool cats on GAF.

Where you're from - West Philadelphia.
Where you live - Currently in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
What is your age? - Just turned 27.
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Half Black/Cherokee on Mom's side, Creole on Dad's side.
Do you know your roots - Yes. Family started when Slave owner raped my great x20 grandmother. Been here ever since.
Favorite musical genre - Electronic and Rap.
Your profession/major/career interest - Just graduated with a degree in Comp Sci. Trying to go back for my Bachelor's.
Your religious affiliation - Non denom Christian.
Hobbies - Games, working out, etc.
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Hmm. I would say Bojangles, but I'll go with KFC.

Also yes to sugar in grits. Come at me bruh.
Welcome new guy.

Johndoey

Banned
With all this trash about BLM being racist and like the KKK, how do these people explain the black/white/Asian/Hispanic faces you see all over the internet and the news? Do all these "others" hate themselves? Is it the rap cars/music they listen to that make them join the movement that only cares about black people? NO one finds that just a little odd? Hmm..

The other minorities are anarchist collaborators that wish to see the downfall of America and the white kids have been taken by our filthy devilish rap music, seduction of the innocents.

It ultimately comes down to the belief that everyone is ganging up on the poor white folk.

Aiustis

OOh:
BLM:
Blacks do it cause trouble.
Whites do it to get back at their parents
Hispanics do it because no one understands what they are

Forget about Asians because everyone else does

Slayven

Yo i was watching the protests the other night and was shocked and proud at how many non black faces i saw getting up in it. Young and old

Slayven

I still can't get over what this nigga trey did.....he know some people can't pick up jokes.

Damn, he cuckblocked the kid.

Thank god it wasn't Shy, Shy would have told him that while the girl was rubbing his sunstone.

Aiustis

I sort of broke my foot on my pedal. Went to the doctor 3 days after the injury; he said it wasn't broken but it pretty much felt the same a week later and they gave me a another xray. It's a pretty small and he said it was likely there already and the pedal made it worse.

Slayven

I sort of broke my foot on my pedal. Went to the doctor 3 days after the injury; he said it wasn't broken but it pretty much felt the same a week later and they gave me a another xray. It's a pretty small and he said it was likely there already and the pedal made it worse.

Get well soon

Shy

Slay, i got a NMS question for ya.

You pre-ordered it right. ?
Are you going to use the bonus ship with the hyperdrive right away. Or use the starter ship without one instead. ?

I still can't get over what this nigga trey did.....he know some people can't pick up jokes.

Damn, he cuckblocked the kid.

Thank god it wasn't Shy, Shy would have told him that while the girl was rubbing his sunstone.
LOL. No no.
Get better soon.

Slayven

Trey's post is just amazing. Goddamm, that is wonderful.
Instant hall of fame.
Slay, i got a NMS question for ya.

You pre-ordered it right. ?
Are you going to use the bonus ship with the hyperdrive right away. Or use the starter ship without one instead. ?

Limited edition PS4, you know I been giving some hard thought to this. I don't want to get into the game too fast, but I also doubt the preorder stuff is that big of advantage in the even the short run. Like you get a 10K credit bonus with some of the preorders. But in the gameplay videos discovering 4 things nets you 6k in credits. So doesn't seem like that big of deal.

I probably going to use them just because hell i paid for them, but i hope it kind of leaks so they can give you a heads up if the things are OP>

OOh:
BLM:
Blacks do it cause trouble.
Whites do it to get back at their parents
Hispanics do it because no one understands what they are

Forget about Asians because everyone else does

Damn..this sounds legit as fuck lol.

Yo i was watching the protests the other night and was shocked and proud at how many non black faces i saw getting up in it. Young and old

That's the thing tho. It's been like that from jump, but still, they claim racist. How can one just wave those folks away? Especially when they've seemed to have been the majority a couple of times? How?

Shy

Limited edition PS4, you know I been giving some hard thought to this. I don't want to get into the game too fast, but I also doubt the preorder stuff is that big of advantage in the even the short run. Like you get a 10K credit bonus with some of the preorders. But in the gameplay videos discovering 4 things nets you 6k in credits. So doesn't seem like that big of deal.

I probably going to use them just because hell i paid for them, but i hope it kind of leaks so they can give you a heads up if the things are OP>
Yeah. Pretty much what i've been thinking too.

Thanks for answering.

D i Z

Damn..this sounds legit as fuck lol.

That's the thing tho. It's been like that from jump, but still, they claim racist. How can one just wave those folks away? Especially when they've seemed to have been the majority a couple of times? How?

Well there it is really. You can't isolate and label factors of dissent as being the problem if the dissenters are a multicultural group. The very fabric of that collective proves that you're on the wrong side of the argument if everyone else is standing apart from you. If they are in fact standing in front of you as the opposition as a multicultural group, then you are exposed as serving no one other than yourself. That's why the faces and lines of BLM protestors and events are selectively shown, and the racial message about the movement is toned around segregated, not integration. Many who support BLM and are active across the protest lines aren't included in the footage. It's unusable.

Well there it is really. You can't isolate and label factors of dissent as being the problem if the dissenters are a multicultural group. The very fabric of that collective proves that you're on the wrong side of the argument if everyone else is standing apart from you. If they are in fact standing in front of you as the opposition as a multicultural group, then you are exposed as serving no one other than yourself. That's why the faces and lines of BLM protestors and events are selectively shown, and the racial message about the movement is toned around segregated, not integration. Many who support BLM and are active across the protest lines aren't included in the footage. It's unusable.

Sounds to me like it might be time for you brothers and sisters on the Facespace and that Twitagram to start showing these pictures/videos of solidarity. They're out there, and not hard to find. If the media isn't going to do it, someone has to. Shove that shit down FIX News/Giuliani's throat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom