• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I dunno how you can watch a video like this (let alone any of the hundreds of videos of people out in droves) and still pussyfoot around with tone policing bullshit. Fellow Americans are angry and scared of being targeted. This is raw and unfiltered emotional pleading for the same humanity people have been asking for since they were in chains.

Why are they always yelling? Tone it down, will ya!?

"You people won't make any friends being so uppity like that. Don't you want my support? You should be begging for it but I can't give it when you're so mean :("

Yelling and stopping traffic..it is the way of the negro!

---

Is clipping your nails in the kitchen gross?

How is this even a question one needs someone else to answer for them? These threads, man..lol.

andthebeatgoeson

Oh yeah, she gonna get all that tone bs.

'She's screaming, she seems emotional, she seems out of control, her voice is cracking.'

We gonna get all types of tone BS this whole year. Obama got elected because of his calm voice but his play-both-sides rhetoric can leave something to be desired. It's inherently sexist. A woman screaming, to raise her voice, to emphathize a point will be dismissed, out of hand. It's the same BS that gets people to post MLK quotes. 'Look at the new good negro', who wasn't a good negro in 67, which got him killed.

You have to train your mind to not accept the conditioning that has been going on for centuries.

Too late to recast?:
tumblr_oa40gssRFj1qb7pu1o2_r2_1280.jpg

Crocodile

I was coming here to post that Sanders & Black voters article but is seems I was beat twice. I don't think he's a terrible person but man would he have been a terrible GE candidate and president. Thank goodness he didn't win the primary.

I will also co-sign that my twitter feed is basically Racism/Police Stuff (why does Baton Rouge look like a warzone!) or Pokemon GO and little else.

Something to make you smile:

CmxCS3_WIAAAhoM.jpg

This is incredible!

Too late to recast?:

This is even more incredible! <3

Has there even been a Black Wonder Woman in the comics?

Slayven

I was coming here to post that Sanders & Black voters article but is seems I was beat twice. I don't think he's a terrible person but man would he have been a terrible GE candidate and president. Thank goodness he didn't win the primary.

I will also co-sign that my twitter feed is basically Racism/Police Stuff (why does Baton Rouge look like a warzone!) or Pokemon GO and little else.

This is incredible!

This is even more incredible! <3

Has there even been a Black Wonder Woman in the comics?

There have been a narretive building about how Democrats have abandoned the white working class. The true the white working class just wants to be racist.

Is SWV on tour? I'm taking my mom to that if they ever come here

EDIT - well shit, October 29th here we come! With Frankie Beverly and Maze, Ginuwine and Jon B.

At work, black dude in our parking lot playing Pokemon Go. Women here trying to call the police, I'm telling them NO

they did anyway :(

They ain't shit.

I was thinking about making a thread when I found that article, but knew it would bring out the fuck shit people on here, so I refrained and was sadly correct when I saw someone else had made it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The twist is that the women were a rival team and used the cops to keep the guy in the parking lot from challenging their gym.

This is gonna be MY gym. I come here more than anyone else!

andthebeatgoeson

D i Z

Saw Warcraft. Interesting film. Bad in ways that you wouldn't expect, but has interesting reasons why those "bad" factors are deliberate, and it works. Good in all the ways that some thought it wouldn't be. I would watch it again just to have it on in the background, but more interestingly, I would look forward to the next part of the story.

Johndoey

Banned
Man i can't feel my hands to good.
Feel pretty good though. Nice out today.

Saw Warcraft. Interesting film. Bad in ways that you wouldn't expect, but has interesting reasons why those "bad" factors are deliberate, and it works. Good in all the ways that some thought it wouldn't be. I would watch it again just to have it on in the background, but more interestingly, I would look forward to the next part of the story.
Nephew liked the orcs, he thought all the human folk were dull.

--
Anyone ever slept in a drainage ditch? Everyone thinks you're dead when they see you. It's not haha funny but it's a good over drinks story.

I want to do an animated minisode, but I can't decide what to make it about. Been thinking maaaybe something based on Red Letter Media or maybe something horror-themed, but I just can't decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom