• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Edible.
d3Os2lG.gif

Gordon.
tumblr_n875kbpJB11r5pe9fo1_500.gif

Ya'll ready for the Bernie Bro's learn Trump-fu part 2?

Takeover
Prototype Viktor

BCT, we running this |OT| shit
Professor Beef, we running this OT shit
Ironfist Sect, we running this OT shit
Demi, we run this OT shit
Oh and Spindashing, we running this OT shit
Cindi and Ishi, we running this OT shit

The takeover, the break's over nigga
god OP, he, Trey-Hova
Hey lil' soldier you ain't ready for war
BCT too strong for why y'all
It's like bringing Console Wars to a Racist thread, keyboard to a test
Your alt account in the line of fire witcha thin-ass vest
You aint bringing your mom Boyz II Men, HOW them boys gon' win?
This is grown man B.I., get you rolled in the triage
Posters, your reach ain't long enough, dunny
Your peeps ain't strong enough, fucker
Roc-A-Fella is the army, better yet the navy
Kreed'll kidnap your post history, spit Dy's number at your lady
We bring - Mufasa and Roy to kill your drama
Uh, we bait you motherfucking racist til a banhammer
Don't let us do it to you dunny 'cause we sometimes overdo it
So you won't confuse it with just OT shit

BCT, we running this GAF shit
Shy, we running this GAF shit
Subzero at Starbucks, we running this GAF shit
Get zipped up in a locked thread when it happens that's it
Dai101, we run this GAF shit
Dereck and Bobbychalkers, we running this GAF shit
I'm quite upset that my name was mentioned in the Young Gunz spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do white Americans have a universal hero?

all of them turn out bad with time, so far, for the most part. It's been a serious bummer how many people I used to look up to that I gotta let go. I can still take the GOOD lessons they teach, but it still sucks.

So far there's 2 people that can pretty much do no wrong, so far - LeVar Burton and John Cena.

D i Z

So..all you folks still playing that Overwatch game? How many BCT peoples on it (PS4)?

There are 5 members in the group, but I know for fact that there are more people playing on PS4 than that. Without the main BCT cast, I guess folks just don't wanna bother with it. There are a bunch on PC as well.

So..all you folks still playing that Overwatch game? How many BCT peoples on it (PS4)?

I was playing regularly up until Tokyo Mirage Sessions sent me down a JRPG rabbit hole two weeks ago. Not sure when I'll get back to it, but overall, the community is still very active.

Also, who is Black-Ghost on PSN in here? Whoever that is, I played with them handful of times.

There are 5 members in the group, but I know for fact that there are more people playing on PS4 than that. Without the main BCT cast, I guess folks just don't wanna bother with it. There are a bunch on PC as well.

Is it worth dropping $120 on? Lots of folks playing?

I was playing regularly up until Tokyo Mirage Sessions sent me down a JRPG rabbit hole two weeks ago. Not sure when I'll get back to it, but overall, the community is still very active.

Also, who is Black-Ghost on PSN in here? Whoever that is, I played with them handful of times.

We've got to make a list of PSN names. I'm getting what look like random friend/group request, but I ain't fucking with strangers who are likely just trolls..

Sometimes I wonder if y'all really even play games.

Quiet, Pablo..

Were you in the market for a guitar or did you get caught up in the Prime hype?

Ended up grabbing an Amazon Echo..it was $60 cheaper than regular price and we use the Alexa feature a lot around the house. Gotta stop being lazy and setup my Kodi to be voice controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom