• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Is it worth dropping $120 on? Lots of folks playing?

We've got to make a list of PSN names. I'm getting what look like random friend/group request, but I ain't fucking with strangers who are likely just trolls..

Quiet, Pablo..

Ended up grabbing an Amazon Echo..it was $60 cheaper than regular price and we use the Alexa feature a lot around the house. Gotta stop being lazy and setup my Kodi to be voice controlled.

Why so much? You have to buy multiple copies for the household?
There are no shortage of players on PS4 and PC. I'd bet that if you did dip in, more people here would join as well. But even if they didn't, Blizzard hasn't driven the community away yet. It's thriving and really just getting started.

I've flirted with picking up Battlefront now that it's basically 20 bucks, but every time I ask about it around here I see tumbleweeds for pages....

Why so much? You have to buy multiple copies for the household?
There are no shortage of players on PS4 and PC. I'd bet that if you did dip in, more people here would join as well. But even if they didn't, Blizzard hasn't driven the community away yet. It's thriving and really just getting started.

Yeah..no way I can buy a game and skip a copy for the wife. It's why I'm selective about what multiplayer games I buy. They need to last forever..because I'm cheap lol.

sub-buzz-23154-1468343244-12.png

Man, some people really piss me off

People are tripping over themselves to post "BLM and Black people ain't shit articles in the OT"

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this. 2 years of peaceful protest and the actions of 2 violent maniacs give the people who never cared justification for their apathy.

Dai101

Banned
We need to get you upgraded, brother. I play SFV pretty much everyday. Battlefront once a month, which is sad..

Yeah. But since i don't play that much i've been hardly to justify buying another console. And the times i have had the dough to do it on the cheap (upgrading my work PC) something happens (my car got totaled, i got mugged, etc.).

Aiustis

Trying to get as much game time as possible on other games I'm playing. Friday is coming and by god, I will probably have my hands glued to MH for the next month.

Shy

SSSSSHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kreed

After that white people and the n-word thread I'm wondering if Stacey Dash posts on this forum and has multiple accounts.

D i Z

After that white people and the n-word thread I'm wondering if Stacey Dash posts on this forum and has multiple accounts.

Don't underestimate the number of males that find her 'exotic' and reasonable feeling bold for a moment or two.

Gordon's got the right idea.

I'm off to reign some justice from above.

Gordon posted a pic of a pack of women with spade tattoos. I need to spend more time in here and OT.

Been a crazy day at work. One employee hasn't come into work for 2.5 years. She works from home. She rarely does her work. Guess who is getting an enhanced workload? That's right. The only black person in my position in our entire division

Kraftwerk

mini-rant;

Owner of our (small) company went on a extravagant vacation. Spent probably close to $100k with his family. Went way, way overboard and above his means.

Comes back and lays two people off, and then is trying to now screw me out of my bonus and some commission pay. This is all because he owes a lot of money now and is trying to cut costs.

What a fucking idiot.

I mean, He sent me some emails and messages this morning claiming all of this and threatening me.

It still sucks that I will have to look for another job now since I liked this one, but suing him and winning with all this email evidence should be fun.

I am just mainly baffled how someone can be so stupid.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
mini-rant;

Owner of our (small) company went on a extravagant vacation. Spent probably close to $100k with his family. Went way, way overboard and above his means.

Comes back and lays two people off, and then is trying to now screw me out of my bonus and some commission pay. This is all because he owes a lot of money now and is trying to cut costs.

What a fucking idiot.

I mean, He sent me some emails and messages this morning claiming all of this and threatening me.

It still sucks that I will have to look for another job now since I liked this one, but suing him and winning with all this email evidence should be fun.

lol he's in hot shit.

D i Z

mini-rant;

What a fucking idiot.

Damn, that blows. That's the kind of shit that people do when they get caught cheating and need to double down on the family spending so that they don't lose everything during the divorce.

Dai101

Banned
mini-rant;

What a fucking idiot.

Lawyer Up and fuck him.

mini-rant;

What a fucking idiot.

He's about to pay you a lot more than he would've had to if he had not tried to win the fuckboi of the year award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom