• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

13680684_691396760999098_7800276977806090477_n.png

Malyse

It's kinda funny how everyone is all "VR! VR!" and Nintendo just goes "POKEMON GO, BITCH!" and nothing VR is going to ever remotely touch its popularity.

You know what? That's a pretty crazy thought..can't seem to watch anything without hearing about it. Wife/daughter both mention it. It's nuts..

---

Man..I do love these dicksnot posters yapping when ain't a soul taking to em. I wonder if they dream of me..💏

Edit-

Yup..they do!

AR is a much lower bar of entry than VR. A billion+ of smartphone users have the means to experience it. Throwing Pokemon in the equation just made a lot of sense.

The best kind of drama is when you are around it and don't have to get involved because it didn't escalate enough

Friend of mine was seeing a dude didn't know he was married (he was 14 years older than her as well). The wife drove up while she was talking to another friend outside in a car with a dented windshield. I get outside and get told to stay nearby just in case things pop off. I overheard "I ran him over....they thought he had a gun....he had a felony so he doesn't have one" etc etc. Fucking friend spend a hour talking to this chick showing her text messages and shit. Call dude's friend on speaker phone to trap him more THEN leave with her to somewhere

Slayven

The best kind of drama is when you are around it and don't have to get involved because it didn't escalate enough

Friend of mine was seeing a dude didn't know he was married (he was 14 years older than her as well). The wife drove up while she was talking to another friend outside in a car with a dented windshield. I get outside and get told to stay nearby just in case things pop off. I overheard "I ran him over....they thought he had a gun....he had a felony so he doesn't have one" etc etc. Fucking friend spend a hour talking to this chick showing her text messages and shit. Call dude's friend on speaker phone to trap him more THEN leave with her to somewhere

I never understood going after the sidepiece

Dai101

Banned
Watch our Gordon. The feds will be here by any minute.

Wait, what teh hell i'm doing here? I'm an illegal alien too ese!!!!!

*runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom