• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
What the hell is going on here?

fuck chicken?

Baseball sucks?

goddamn

The hell does Nintendo's half broke down nostalgia bait app have to do with VR?

Shy

Oh..it gets better!
CVAmHPL.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm laughing my ass off because the Giant Bombcast is doing a March Madness style bracket of which type of fandom is the fucking worst.

the anime vs craft beer discussion is killing me

"Somebody tweets you with an anime avatar. You're like, oh that was insightful."

Numb

I'm laughing my ass off because the Giant Bombcast is doing a March Madness style bracket of which type of fandom is the fucking worst.

"Somebody tweets you with an anime avatar. You're like, oh that was insightful."
Videogame fanboys confirmed less worse than Wrestling ones

Just more of law enforcement's efforts to be above the law. You'd think they wouldn't want to waste so much time and resources trying their best to protect their fuck ups from being held accountable but apparently an angel looses its wings or some shit anytime the public has the slightest bit of disapproval of how their officer's behave. Can't break that Norman Rockwell image the mainstream has of officer's as kindly heroes.

Slayven

link that sounds hilarious

Kraftwerk

Got a Skype interview and for some reason I'm nervous. I'm great at face to face interviews but somehow this Skype interview is weirding me out.

Zekes!

Got a Skype interview and for some reason I'm nervous. I'm great at face to face interviews but somehow this Skype interview is weirding me out.

Yo, at least you can take solace in knowing you can finally do an interview and be completely naked from the waist down

Good luck by the way

Johndoey

Banned
Good luck on the interview. Sometimes the delay from the video chat makes it harder to read the other person and it feels off. At least for me.
--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom