• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh getting whooped already I probably just need to warmup more playing offline and on a different console that runs Marvel better is kicking my ass. Luckily there is plenty of time for me to warmup

Imm0rt4l

tumblr_oabc9o30H61ukrmjjo1_1280.jpg

Hotep adjacent out here hating on pokemon eh?

Crocodile

Meth mansion

Oh?

Is that so?

LMAO I needed a good laugh <3

Nintendo mining that nostalgia for all it's worth this year.

CnUur6JWAAET3Wx.jpg

I kind of want it.

That game list is so close to being perfect that I'm kind of bothered by the few gems its missing rather than happy about all the good stuff it has on it. SNES Mini will be glorious however <3

When I was younger I wore a trench coat every day and would occasionally twirl while I was walking, I thought ladies were into it, they were not.

I'm late to this but........the fuq?

What the hell is going on here?

fuck chicken?

Baseball sucks?

goddamn

The hell does Nintendo's half broke down nostalgia bait app have to do with VR?

Baseball DOES suck however

Ayy what new anime ya'll niggas watching these days?

Kivinaizer and Space Patrol Luluco were pretty good from last season. Jojo: DIU is still going strong. I've haven't started with the new season of Food Wars but I liked Season 1 a lot so I feel safe saying Season 2 is probably worth checking out. Mob Psycho 100 didn't enthrall me as much as it did some other people but its worth checking out on the fact its a visual tour-de-force alone.

royalan

Are there any black, POC-themed podcasts that aren't annoying-as-shit right now?

Everytime I try going back to This Week in Blackness, I'm reminded why I left: Elon James White is a fucking moron. Let me know when Imani gets her own damn show, because she's the only one with some goddamn sense up in that bitch.

And I swear to G-O-D I'm going to go OFF the next time I see some black "intellectuals" glamorizing the goddamn struggle. Ain't nothing sexy about the struggle. Ain't nothing cute about the fact that our ancestors fought, bled and died for the rights that we fucking take for granted today. All so some "activists" can get on Twitter and turn the movement into a fucking fashion statement. The fuck out of here with that noise.

You know what? Let me NOT.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Are there any black, POC-themed podcasts that aren't annoying-as-shit right now?

Everytime I try going back to This Week in Blackness, I'm reminded why I left: Elon James White is a fucking moron. Let me know when Imani gets her own damn show, because she's the only one with some goddamn sense up in that bitch.

And I swear to G-O-D I'm going to go OFF the next time I see some black "intellectuals" glamorizing the goddamn struggle. Ain't nothing sexy about the struggle. Ain't nothing cute about the fact that our ancestors fought, bled and died for the rights that we fucking take for granted today. All so some "activists" can get on Twitter and turn the movement into a fucking fashion statement. The fuck out of here with that noise.

so well spoken? Cmon Roy I know you know about the BCT podcast

I post a link in here with a description when a new every episode comes out. &#128542;

I still haven't listened to it. *shrugs*

Nothing against y'all, I just don't listen to podcasts/talk radio like that unless there is a level of fuckery involved. I know, I'm a bad person.... Sirius XM's Foxxhole Radio from 2007-2010 got me all fucked up.

(....is there fuckery in yalls podcast or is it strictly informative?)

Shy

Hey..I appreciate it. Keep em coming!
Thanks.

I didn't mean it to come across so whiny. Sorry.
I still haven't listened to it. *shrugs*

Nothing against y'all, I just don't listen to podcasts/talk radio like that unless there is a level of fuckery involved. I know, I'm a bad person.... Sirius XM's Foxxhole Radio from 2007-2010 got me all fucked up.

(....is there fuckery in yalls podcast or is it strictly informative?)
Give it a listen..it's quite entertaining.
Gordon knows what's up, Feenix.

Slayven

The Black Guy Who Tips

Throwback with Feenix and Moms

FyreWulff

$60 is iphone app money and FOH paying for this when I can buy the old system for less elsewhere.

Where the hell are you getting your NESes.

Price is fine imo, it's the same price as any other ____ Collection, it just happens to be it's own self contained console and a controller you can use on the Wii and Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom