• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
pour one out for may rapcar bct family, 4x4 crashed into me on my way to work

wD3jsJv.jpg

came out unscathed and thankfully I had no passangers

Sheit. Glad to hear you ok.

Kreed

fool tried to beat the traffic light I'd love to hear what he tells his insurance

I had similar happen to me in my old car earlier last year. Was on my way back to work driving through a intersection and the driver drove into the rear driver side of my car. The driver wasn't insured and was borrowing the car from her best friend since she was visiting from Jamaica and the best friend had just gotten some cheap insurance like a week prior. So the whole time I am talking to police/trying to get my insurance on the phone, the driver, the best friend, and the best friend's boyfriend who is a "mechanic" are trying to give me "price guestimates" for fixing my car and asking if I'll accept cash, smh.

The mistake I made though was not getting any statements from the witnesses at the scene, so at the time the police had the driver's word vs my word (she claimed the light was green also). Thankfully I was near my job and we have security cameras outside, so they had footage of the whole thing that my insurance was able to use to get my "non insured driver" money back.

The incestuous ass-eater known as Kevin Gates decided to open his mouth & say something stupid again. Don't know why people listen to him.

At the convention center and it's packed. Just getting casuals in to get used to offline play and the different casuals. Playing much better today I guess I just needed some sleep and food.

JLynn

Where the hell are you getting your NESes.

Price is fine imo, it's the same price as any other ____ Collection, it just happens to be it's own self contained console and a controller you can use on the Wii and Wii U.

You'd be hard pressed to find a complete working Action Set for less than $50 anywhere (Online shops, retro game shops, flea markets). I would never thought an official Nintendo Plug and Play would be released. This is Kimishima going "This will make dollars, therefore it makes sense!" Iwata would NEVER in a million years allow for this to happen. Iwata was all "You want to play classic NES games? Buy a Wii or Wii U!" This will sell out faster than you can say "Gamecube controller adaptor".

Shy

pour one out for may rapcar bct family, 4x4 crashed into me on my way to work

wD3jsJv.jpg

came out unscathed and thankfully I had no passangers
Jesus. Glad you ok Rayven.
Good morrow!
And a good morrow to you too sir.
At the convention center and it's packed. Just getting casuals in to get used to offline play and the different casuals. Playing much better today I guess I just needed some sleep and food.
You got this fam. Break a leg.
Another year of life complete. Gonna have to keep killing those statistics
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRIMSON!!!

Jacir

Whats Good brehs! im almost there with 2 semesters left. I wont let this elevator shut me down. Im going all the way up! lol for real.

Reading about the brotha who put up a GoFundMe for racists to put up or shut up. To fund his trip back to Africa.

A gang of racist ass comments about why he should stay in America, only like $25 raised in the past week or so.

How you gonna tell a brotha to "Go back to Africa!!!!" and not even commit to your hate.

That gofundme drive and the anger from white supremacists made me laugh hard as hell.

the coli thread is funny too. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lmfa...cists-pay-for-his-trip-back-to-africa.445444/

Shy

Whats Good brehs! im almost there with 2 semesters left. I wont let this elevator shut me down. Im going all the way up! lol for real.
Sup Jacir. Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope you been keeping well.

Glad to hear everything is going good with collage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom