• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beloved Ghostbusters thread has now hit the point where a random youtuber's 15 minute video wh8ch claims the movie is misandrist gets posted with no other analysis just cause.

This youtuber btw happened to post a second video where she condescendingly dismissed the idea that the attacks on Leslie Jones were actualltracist or sexist, exoressing surprise that she'd actually think so, oh and saying she's as responsible for what happened to her as Milo is.

Fucking milquetoast centrist "everyone's to blame", "truth is in the middle", "I'm above it all", "It wasn't racism just trolling", idiot youtube geek dipshits.

No wonder geek culture is so heavily criticized, so many idiots with hot takes get elevated.

Slayven

My beloved Ghostbusters thread has now hit the point where a random youtuber's 15 minute video wh8ch claims the movie is misandrist gets posted with no other analysis just cause.

This youtuber btw happened to post a second video where she condescendingly dismissed the idea that the attacks on Leslie Jones were actualltracist or sexist, exoressing surprise that she'd actually think so, oh and saying she's as responsible for what happened to her as Milo is.

Fucking milquetoast centrist "everyone's to blame", "truth is in the middle", "I'm above it all", "It wasn't racism just trolling", idiot youtube geek dipshits.

No wonder geek culture is so heavily criticized, so many idiots with hot takes get elevated.

I hate folks just post random youtubers to prove a point.

Especially when they do it to either claim something they don't want to claim themselves or just to ask questions.

If you post a long video. You should summarize at least a bit. Otherwise I assume you actually don't want a conversation you want cheap "points"

I know a not so random YouTuber's video you both love..

oxHMiK3.gif

Slayven

"I'm just asking questions"
You know they have a breitbart link in the chamber cocked
Nigga..there's a thread dedicated to a black nerd on this forum.

I can't help it if people like me..

Put some of that salt on your chicken and maybe you can get a thread too

Spotted the Batman: Killing Joke spoilers. Wow. Didn't expect DC to fuck it so easily but they fucked it. Easily. Kinda surprising.
They didn't learn shit from that cover thing. They went out of their way to be fucked up.

Malyse

Spotted the Batman: Killing Joke spoilers. Wow. Didn't expect DC to fuck it so easily but they fucked it. Easily. Kinda surprising.
Why you think I'm apprehensive about Suicide Squad? This is the last DC film that gets the benefit of the doubt. MoS was offensive and oppressively bleak, BVS is fucking incompetent (and don't even with the Directors Cut. thats some double dipping in a cup of shit), and I'm seeing some cracks around the edges of this one. I saw some stuff in the latest trailer that made me Ehhhh...

Numb

Why not this Wonder Woman in Injustice 2 or normal one ?
NRS too in love with He-man faced ladies to ever change

They didn't learn shit from that cover thing. They went out of their way to be fucked up.

I mean it was a gimmie. Just don't do what they did and they'd have a tolerable movie lol

Why you think I'm apprehensive about Suicide Squad? This is the last DC film that gets the benefit of the doubt. MoS was offensive and oppressively bleak, BVS is fucking incompetent (and don't even with the Directors Cut. thats some double dipping in a cup of shit), and I'm seeing some cracks around the edges of this one. I saw some stuff in the latest trailer that made me Ehhhh...

I'm still, STILL holding out hope for SS (I will keep a close eye on reviews and impressions before putting down money). If that's screwed up, I honestly hope some executive just shoves the whole DCU into a bin

That feel when you liked MOS and BVS.

tumblr_oaojjmjV4M1qhuyzgo8_r1_1280.jpg

In a better universe :(

Also I liked MoS to but I completely understand why the tone pissed so many people off. They definitely could have made a movie that actually felt fun and optimistic. Haven't seen BvS yet though and might not till I can see it for free. It just sounds abysmal fam. Snyder has never impressed me.

shingi70

Banned
I mean it was a gimmie. Just don't do what they did and they'd have a tolerable movie lol

I'm still, STILL holding out hope for SS (I will keep a close eye on reviews and impressions before putting down money). If that's screwed up, I honestly hope some executive just shoves the whole DCU into a bin

In a better universe :(

Also I liked MoS to but I completely understand why the tone pissed so many people off. They definitely could have made a movie that actually felt fun and optimistic. Haven't seen BvS yet though and might not till I can see it for free. It just sounds abysmal fam. Snyder has never impressed me.

I think BvS is an average movie, but it's a bad movie when it comes to setting up the League and a pretty lame first meeting of the two heroes.

What's the killing joke spoiler. please.

If you truly want to know:
Bruce and Barb are physically involved w/ sex scene

I think BvS is an average movie, but it's a bad movie when it comes to setting up the League and a pretty lame first meeting of the two heroes.

I think that's kinda it's worst offense. Like the should be goal one but it seems like the messed it up royally

Furyous

Nigga..there's a thread dedicated to a black nerd on this forum.

Who?

I know a not so random YouTuber's video you both love..

oxHMiK3.gif

What is the name of this youtube?

--

This NMS is flames BCTers. This game is fighting for single player game of the year with Deus Ex and other games. This is the game for infinite exploration. They need to let us settle on a planet and build a base tho. Let me build my alien mansion in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom