• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Because you're a balding slob with a comb-over and yellow teeth.

But then they say that, and they get like 20 messages calling them a slut and threats of violence.

These dudes just have to learn that ignoring you IS an answer. And why would you want to date a woman that's ignoring you anyway? So thirsty they are selling their pride for a drop.

Christ. The 3 black lives topics on the first page...Hard to live in this world knowing you're worth so little to so many people. Can't even watch that jail choking.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
He got mad at me on Twitter yesterday because I said something about the delegate meeting he was speaking at was made up almost entirely of white people.

In other news, there are 1182 black delegates at the Democratic convention compared to the 18 at the Republican convention, plus some more demographic comparisons at this site.

I could write a book about how Mike has changed to appease his new fans. I wrong a long ass essay about it last night because I was so disappointed, lol.

Good to see so many non-white, non-male faces at the convention. I am surprised more latinos aren't there though. That voting block is growing fast.

p5eaDu5.jpg

D i Z

LTTP. Got around to watch that last Mission Impossible Rogue Nation joint last night. It was run of the mill, but still a fun flick. Tom's age is showing, and I really can't see him doing this for much longer. The action star thing I mean. Ethan Hunt jobbing his way through a lot of the film was a good cap tip the the audience that they are going to have to consider wrapping this one up soon. Maybe MI:6 will be the last Ethan film.

You have to appreciate the difficulty of the moderator job these days. This election cycle - had some of these Trump supporters defended someone else saying anything he's said so far, they'd have been banned by now. It's kind of depressing, because usually it's smart to be politically neutral... But the GOP these days is going so far to the crazy/evil side.

How're y'all?

Aiustis

You have to appreciate the difficulty of the moderator job these days. This election cycle - had some of these Trump supporters defended someone else saying anything he's said so far, they'd have been banned by now. It's kind of depressing, because usually it's smart to be politically neutral... But the GOP these days is going so far to the crazy/evil side.

How're y'all?

Things is crazy.

I'm still tired.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Hey ya'll in the Black face thread.

If you start getting too mad, walk away, come back when you're feeling better. Let's not catch any bans.

Mizerman

If you start getting too mad, walk away, come back when you're feeling better. Let's not catch any bans.

Sometimes, even that becomes difficult. When I see some posters showing their asses and hiding behind "devil's advocate" as if they're immune...

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Sometimes, even that becomes difficult. When I see some posters showing their asses and hiding behind "devil's advocate" as if they're immune...

I know, but you gotta look out for yourself first. Catching a ban for this wouldn't be a victory for you. But we know who it IS a victory for.

I cut those threads out of my life entirely. Saw the thread title and went "not today, Satan."

I'm in a good mood today. I have the power to battle Satan when I'm in a good mood. 😇

Who am I kidding I'm bout to go take a nap.

cdyhybrid

I know, but you gotta look out for yourself first. Catching a ban for this wouldn't be a victory for you. But we know who it IS a victory for.

I'm in a good mood today. I have the power to battle Satan when I'm in a good mood. 😇

Who am I kidding I'm bout to go take a nap.
Aren't bears always about to take a nap though?

Kreed

What I used to do in my early GAF days, back when I didn't know how crazy GAF was, was type out a post that I knew would get me banned if I posted it as if I was going to post it in the message box. Then after typing it all out I would delete everything and then if I still felt like typing something, type out what I knew was ok to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom