• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I always wonder about a BCT meetup.

Jandro would try to get people to talk into the wire on his chest

Gordon will try to pawn off his dry chicken

Ishi will be trying to maul people because there is no honey.

Harson showing up with a somebody's grandma wanting to lick her booty.

Feenix talking about he got that new Keith Sweat looking for a record player

tumblr_n0v9cjinx21sq0upuo1_500.gif

I don't even like honey. It's gross.

Sch1sm

Was my first day back to work today, and man. I need to find something else quick. How can 4 hours possibly be so exhausting.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
That waifu thread reminded me why I don't go to gaming that much anymore.

This might sound hella negative but threads like that reinforce my belief that game quality is going to suffer as more gamers try to view the demand for diverse casts and less sexualization more sexuality as the enemy. The pushback is taking effect as we're seeing defense of deliberate sexualization because some gamers are under the impression "feminism" will change their waifus, instead of agreeing that designs could use more variety to cater to a wider audience. We are seeing more "My taste isn't shit" when no one's saying that in the first place.

I think the most disappointment is seeing a character like Chun Li suddenly be categorized with the likes of Mai Shiranui or DOA girls. I never thought I would see the day.

People can say what they want about Tekken having school girls or anime but dammit I am so happy the cast is as diverse as it is and relying more on being flashy than sexually titillating. I find that odd in a game about beating the shit out of someone. Unless it's customization because that's fun and obviously the goal has changed from violence to lol da fuck you wearing

Gattsu25

Banned
God. Obama came with that POWERFUL speech.

Man, I'm still speechless from it.

Also, thanks to the mod for working on that thread title, lol

andthebeatgoeson

I think Michelle stole some of his swag. I'm still geeked about that 'waking up' line. Up there with, 'not red states nor blue states, but the United States'

Good speech tho.

I always wonder about a BCT meetup.

Jandro would try to get people to talk into the wire on his chest

Gordon will try to pawn off his dry chicken

Ishi will be trying to maul people because there is no honey.

Harson showing up with a somebody's grandma wanting to lick her booty.

Feenix talking about he got that new Keith Sweat looking for a record player
Thought Kuma was after grandma's
Then Wynne shows out of no where with a girl on both hands :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom