• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Americans went in on that sister Gabby Douglas last week for not putting her hand on her heart during the national anthem, Im finna see what they have to say about their all-American heartthrob, lyin ass Ryan Lochte.

This nigga Carmelo using his worldwide hood pass, getting murals of hisself painted & chillin' with the people in the favelas while them White boys from the swim team stirring up trouble & tellin' lies on tv.

meloweb17s-2-web.jpg

Real talk that Lochte story is that Sopranos episode "Unidentified Black Males" come to life.

Best post of the day.

swimmers can hold the L's (what few they get considering their medal cases).

Spinluck

Darren Sharper is the stupidest muthafucka alive.

He isn't an ugly guy, ex-NFL star, made MILLIONS. But yet still resorted to raping 16 women.

Like... How Sway?!

Damn shame he only got 18 years, dude needs to rot.

I don't think rape has to do with guys not being able to get laid.

It's definitely a power thing, and being a piece of shit.

This nigga Carmelo using his worldwide hood pass, getting murals of hisself painted & chillin' with the people in the favelas while them White boys from the swim team stirring up trouble & tellin' lies on tv.

meloweb17s-2-web.jpg

Real talk that Lochte story is that Sopranos episode "Unidentified Black Males" come to life.

Honestly a favela looks less threatening to go into than say the average black hood in America. maybe it's because of the colors

Honestly a favela looks less threatening to go into than say the average black hood in America. maybe it's because of the colors

Looks like =/= reality.

One thing that's similar about the hood and favelas is, if you mind your business, show respect to the locals and their culture, be friendly, you're good. The only thing is, kidnapping visiting Westerners for dough is a real ass thing.

So them boys went down to another country and was wilding out AND then made up a crime to cover it up?

Damn privilege is a hella of a drug.

Look at the replies in that thread, dumbasses going "but why shouldn't i believe my fellow dumbass white american? I'M NEVER GOING TO BRAZIL NOW!"

andthebeatgoeson

meloweb17s-2-web.jpg

Dude is doing good. I'll try my best to not clown him. Today.
Darren Sharper is the stupidest muthafucka alive.

He isn't an ugly guy, ex-NFL star, made MILLIONS. But yet still resorted to raping 16 women.

Like... How Sway?!

Damn shame he only got 18 years, dude needs to rot.
Oh, is that how you sentence people guilty of rape?
So them boys went down to another country and was wilding out AND then made up a crime to cover it up?

Damn privilege is a hella of a drug.

It is Caucasian cocaine. What can be better than that?
It blinded me. I was sure they hadn't lied. I'm apart of the system.

And it's the stupidest thing to lie about. You got away, stfu.

cdyhybrid

I can't watch the Olympics after seeing that Real Sports episode on the IOC. I was only going to watch basketball, but I don't think I'll even do that now.

Look at the replies in that thread, dumbasses going "but why shouldn't i believe my fellow dumbass white american? I'M NEVER GOING TO BRAZIL NOW!"

Anyone who was honest with themselves shouldve questioned his story when he claimed he talked back to a dude packing heat. People that act like him give off a bitchmade aura & real felons will clock you upside the head if you front like you're about that life.

jmood88

I can't watch the Olympics after seeing that Real Sports episode on the IOC. I was only going to watch basketball, but I don't think I'll even do that now.
I'm watching now and even though I already knew that they were corrupt, it's still sad as hell that we can't have anything without people wanting to screw others over and turn a blind eye to all kinds of illegal shit for some money.

andthebeatgoeson

You're a hero. I still get geeked off the competition. But the IOC is shit. I'm hoping LA doesn't get sucked into the hype. We really shouldn't be adding to the demand by throwing a $15-20 billion party. Let them enjoy the third world vacations.

Looking at the stands, it's disheartening. It doesn't look like they can give the tickets away. Empty seats on big track and field nights. You could make the argument that those stadiums have still not been used.
Yeah, people are there but it's no where near capacity.

And the leeches move on to another city. They really need to scale the games back to, at most, a billion in costs.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds

meloweb17s-2-web.jpg

Black privilege?

Jokes aside, when I was in the DR I got nothing but love. I cant say for sure...but I can't imagine my white friends having the same experience. All the white tourist I saw were doing tourist stuff. I actually got to hang with the locals.

harSon

Banned
Damn, this job is fucking tough sometimes.

I was at Starbucks and I ran into a client I haven't been able to reach for a few months. Turns out his Dad was evicted from their home, and his dad disowned him thereafter - now he's 100% homeless. All he has are the clothes on his back and a sleeping bag. Shit absolutely destroyed me inside. His face is sunken, and his showers are far and few between. I bought him some lunch and he scarfed it down, it was clear that he hasn't eaten in a while. I took him to Ross and bought him some shirts, pants and new shoes. His wallet was stolen at the shelter, so he has no forms of identification. So I can't get him into a transitional housing program / job corps until we get that squared away. The kid is only 18 too.... took everything I had not to break down in front him. Shit hit me fucking hard because he looks just like my brother - whose currently an addict that I see at times begging for money on a street corner about 2 miles from my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom