• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good......

One of Trump's certified black pastors, he says black people are just too ignorant to get trump.

I almost got triggered just then. I started getting fidgety reading this. Sorry negroes.

Man, this track and field week. Such thighs.

Qv3oMyi.png

black excellence.

also, thighs.

shingi70

Banned
Morning folks,

About that tinder thread, is it bad if I think the people complaining should try to get dates or meet people outside of the internet.

Merc_

lmao Ash "Hold that L" Ketchum.

Folks still haven't learned their lesson about that guy. The shiny new avatars will be nice to see around the forum for a while.

Numb

We sing it around the house all the time..😁

Haven't played for a while, and was just saying we'd have to play some this weekend. I'm down to rumble tomorrow..have your homeboy join us.

SMDRAKE50.png

Ironfist Sect.

I'll send message when I'm up, then. CFN is same as the rest of the IDs in my bio here.

Ah, still only on Sign. Wanted to buy it but the money wasn't right and I wasn't about to sell my liver for it or something.
I can hang
My rust is most heavy tho
stepping on his ass
Unnecessary

To be fair Simone Biles has been hanging under her Brazilian "Boyfriend" since she's been down there, a known racist who was suspended for racially abused his OWN teammate of African descent.

That probably plays a huge role in his comments.

He was going to call her that regardless. Nigga absolutely hates seeing BW with any non black man.

But shockingly he's okay with black dudes dating non black women...

Mesousa

Banned
He was going to call her that regardless. Nigga absolutely hates seeing BW with any non black man.

But shockingly he's okay with black dudes dating non black women...

I wouldnt be too shocked by that. Most internet pro black guys are like that. Its the hypocrisy embedded in the ideology.

Fix that for you,

Hoteps just hate black women period.

I think he is beefing with Tommy sotomayor because of the way Sotomayor talks about black women.

Kreed

Bleach over
Fuck Bleach

That ending was a bunch of nothing.

To be fair Simone Biles has been hanging under her Brazilian "Boyfriend" since she's been down there, a known racist who was suspended for racially abused his OWN teammate of African descent.

That probably plays a huge role in his comments.

I doubt he even knows any of that. Tariq just saw a woman with a non black man and said the first stupid shit on his mind and thinks he's being empowering (pretty much like his Hidden Colors films).

Numb

That ending was a bunch of nothing.

I doubt he even knows any of that. Tariq just saw a woman with a non black man and said the first stupid shit on his mind and thinks he's being empowering (pretty much like his Hidden Colors films).
The important thing is it ended
sass1.png
. Couldnt fix it even if given more chaps

Sch1sm

Woke up to the power out in my entire building. AirCon has been too strong for them to handle, or those construction workers hit a bad line. Either way, fml.

This nigga Carmelo using his worldwide hood pass, getting murals of hisself painted & chillin' with the people in the favelas while them White boys from the swim team stirring up trouble & tellin' lies on tv.

meloweb17s-2-web.jpg

Real talk that Lochte story is that Sopranos episode "Unidentified Black Males" come to life.

Darren Sharper is the stupidest muthafucka alive.

He isn't an ugly guy, ex-NFL star, made MILLIONS. But yet still resorted to raping 16 women.

Like... How Sway?!

Damn shame he only got 18 years, dude needs to rot.

Slayven

So them boys went down to another country and was wilding out AND then made up a crime to cover it up?

Damn privilege is a hella of a drug.

Zekes!

I regret ever having defended Bleach as a teenager

Wish I could go back and use that time to have read One Piece instead

Or just do something more constructive with my life in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom