• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Phd9ZuW.gif

Niggas salty about Mary Jane, Zendya has the MJ look way more than Dunst did.
Yeah, i can see that.

Sch1sm

I'm just trying to figure out how the forum went from "unless you're Wesley Snipes black, you aren't black," to bothered over Zendaya in that role.

bruv.

Brehs, Genzebe Dibaba from Ethiopia....gotdamn this sister make a nigga heart skip a beat.
East African women, I swear to God. They got them big ole forheads but their faces are pretty as fuck.
Genzebe-Beijing.jpg

jmood88

My cousin posted something on Facebook about how he was done selling drugs to his people and I wanted to post this: youtu.be/_BUnNfDCVWk

Slayven

Always interesting to see folks that come up together and how their careers diverge. Zendaya's pretty big right now, but Bella Throne is doing D tier horror movies

LionPride

Banned
Always interesting to see folks that come up together and how their careers diverge. Zendaya's pretty big right now, but Bella Throne is doing D tier horror movies

Instagram/Any Social Media money for Bella. Not doing movies that will make close to a Billion(hopefully), but hey it's somethin

Crocodile

A) I still have no clue what that Lochete guy and his crew was doing in Brazil. Why you gotta be some fucktards? You rep the USA, act like it. Also textbook example of privilege too.

B) I heard about the MJ casting rumors. To be frank I don't know Zendaya well but she looks great and I'm sure she has the acting chops to pull off the role. I legit fear and am already depressed with all the racist shit she will likely get though.

That being said, I dunno how I feel about the race swap itself. I can't say I'm devoted to the Spiderman lore or what not but I certainly have a visual concept of the going ons of the universe. I always said I'm happier Miles Morales exists instead of just Black Peter Parker. Sometimes I'm happy when they do race swaps or I think to myself (man I think I would legit like this character more if they were a Person of Color) and sometimes it rubs me the wrong way. I still can't figure out what promps one reaction in me vs the other.

lol they want Federation Force to be bad so much over on gaming side. Folks actually seem bothered by Jeremy Pariah having positive impressions of the game.

I will grant that there do seem to be more people willing to give the game a chance than before.

I've been saying and I mean it: Metroid fanbase, relative to others, is whiny as hell!

lmao Ash "Hold that L" Ketchum.

Folks still haven't learned their lesson about that guy. The shiny new avatars will be nice to see around the forum for a while.

Man it really looked like he was going to make it this time. Everything seemed to be set up that way. Opponent used shonen-heart and pulled through. It was bullshit :(

Sou Da

I'm catching up on Double Toasted, jesus fucking christ they don't pull a punch huh?

*Danielle talking about how the Kardashians only date affluent black men*

"Well Lamar Odoms is a crackhead"

I died.

Slayven

My cousin posted something on Facebook about how he was done selling drugs to his people and I wanted to post this: youtu.be/_BUnNfDCVWk

My mom was telling me the other day a friend of hers son got picked up for posting pictures of himself with guns on Facebook......he was on probation.

Sou Da

Bella throne looks like the biggest freak behind close doors. i can she her doing a playboy cover in less than 5 years
Googled her and she lived like 5 miles away from me. Goddamn.

EDIT: She's only 18, why did I respond to this. I didn't mean this shit sexually, I just saw the name and googled it. Also she was bullied intensely which definitely makes sense for Broward County.

EDIT: She's only 18, why did I respond to this. I didn't mean this shit sexually, I just saw the name and googled it. Also she was bullied intensely which definitely makes sense for Broward County.
You going to jail now

TheFlow

Banned

Lol I can't breathe.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
And Lochte was the leader of the fuckboys. Probably mad that Phelps was no longer into their shenanigans (if he ever was).

Anyways, positive note: http://www.vox.com/2016/8/17/12511918/simone-biles-katie-ledecky-marvel-superhero

Biles, Manuel and Ledecky drawn as superheroes.

Note: IMHO, Phelps is not Aquaman. He's Namor. That scowl on his face was totally Imperius Rex.

naw, thats the look that arthur had when black manta him him with the "hows the family?"

This lady brought her really young son into the store. I want to say he was around 7 or 8.

He starts dancing around saying "I'm the King of R&B Bobby Brown!!"

Red flag, so I jokingly say to the lady "he is way too young to know about Bobby Brown." She laughs and said "he was raised in a good household."

He then hears my music and asks "Is that Janet?!" now I'm really looking like o_O

Poor thing. I fear for all the music events he's going to get dragged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom