• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janedro joins the Mario cast!

UzZb.jpg

Last month Ive read about:
Kouren-Rodney Thomas, the 20 year old Black kid from Raleigh, shot in the street by a White man claiming he was "securing his neighborhood". He fired at the kid-who was unarmed, in the street & not on his property- through the glass panel of his garage door.

Laurnell Bruce, a Black kid in Oregon who had his head put through a glass window, then got run over by a Jeep as he tried to get away. His attacker was a neo-Nazi with a rap sheet as long as your arm.

Malcom Evans, a Black pre-med student in Delaware shot & killed by a White woman as he drove to work.

Deborah Pearl, a Black woman executed in a hail of gunfire by a White motorist who collided with her after he ran a red light at an intersection.

Its bad enough having to deal with cops that might beat or shoot you during a routine traffic stop, now we have private citizens feeling extra bold about attacking random Black folk. Stay safe out here in these streets family.

:/

Slay, how do you feel about obscure Spider-Man villains like Homo Arachnis and Carrion and Doppelganger and Blood Rose and Annex and Grim Hunter and Chance and Nightwatch and Sin-Eater and Stegron and Stunner and Tarantula and Warrant?

Jesus that poor woman.

Annex is a hero.

Love them
Oh is he? I might read their stories then. I really like all their designs. Especially Homo Arachnis. Dude looks so nasty. If I could make a 3D Maximum Carnage 2 I'd make some of these dudes the villains. Give the A-baddies a break. In fact give me a Homecoming sequel with Sin-Eater and Homo Arachnis.

Slayven

Jesus that poor woman.

Oh is he? I might read their stories then. I really like all their designs. Especially Homo Arachnis. Dude looks so nasty. If I could make a 3D Maximum Carnage 2 I'd make some of these dudes the villains. Give the A-baddies a break. In fact give me a Homecoming sequel with Sin-Eater and Homo Arachnis.

Annex is cool because he wears armor that can instantly copy anything it sees, even magic shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom