• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Are they just ignoring the part of the article where it says:

Jennifer Cramblett suing a fertility clinic, again, because of the “pain, suffering” and “emotional distress” attached to raising a non-white baby.

and skipping to the conclusion she loves her child and wants to make it easier on the boy by moving and getting counselling?

just because that part of the article isn't bolded in the OP?

Are they just ignoring the part of the article where it says:

and skipping to the conclusion she loves her child and wants to make it easier on the boy by moving and getting counselling?

just because that part of the article isn't bolded in the OP?

It's on purpose. Just like the LAST thing this idiot was suing. They want to pretend that isn't the most "what the fuck" s shit ever. That this child might somehow never hear of it.

Again, the overlap with certain posters and threads is a laugh riot. Amazing the concern shown here..

Sch1sm

What's the craziest part of Fast 7? The mini guns on the bus, right?

Yeah, that or when they drive off a cliff like they're gonna live through it.

It's on purpose. Just like the LAST thing this idiot was suing. They want to pretend that isn't the most "what the fuck" s shit ever. That this child might somehow never hear of it.

Again, the overlap with certain posters and threads is a laugh riot. Amazing the concern shown here..

Honestly. What was it, cultural incompetence? You don't need to be culturally competent to raise a child. Just care for him, provide for him, raise him up like you actually have some modicum of love in you. Easy.

They're just ignoring that most of her issues aren't really issues. She feels uncomfortable going places? Maybe that in itself will open her eyes to how minorities feel and counselling isn't as effective as that real world experience.

Yeah, that or when they drive off a cliff like they're gonna live through it.

Honestly. What was it, cultural incompetence? You don't need to be culturally competent to raise a child. Just care for him, provide for him, raise him up like you actually have some modicum of love in you. Easy.

They're just ignoring that most of her issues aren't really issues. She feels uncomfortable going places? Maybe that in itself will open her eyes to how minorities feel and counselling isn't as effective as that real world experience.

Ahhh, but that's the overreach here! She didn't want any of that. That wasn't a concern of hers. Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she's all down for EVERY cause. The way she talks about life with that little girl is horrible. I feel so bad for the kid.

Shit. I know a great Norwegian family that would cut you up and throw you in a bog for talking smack if that was their girl. I need to stop hanging with people who ain't from here..it's just making me bitter as I get older lol.

D i Z

What's the craziest part of Fast 7? The mini guns on the bus, right?

I would rate the building to building jump up there. But the one stunt (ok, not just one) that stretched it was the human hand off between two rotating cars that didn't result in one half of fine left in one car, and the other half freaking out Tyress.

I'm laughing at this quote from the article in the white flight thread. It's just so ridiculous...I can't imagine my mom ever saying something like that, and I sure as fuck wasn't the smartest student (top 5% in HS, but there were some legit geniuses there)

And what makes it even funnier is that if she's having trouble dealing with smarter people when her competition is only in her local school district, how does she think she'll fair at a top university where she'll be competing with the best from the entire country (and international student, so potentially other countries)?! College gets more competitive than HS, not less. This girl is being conditioned to be the next obnoxious middle class, college educated white female blogger

White fight is one of the worst parts of white supremacy (with a little sprinkle of class struggle because only middle class and rich bigots are mobile enough to live out their racist desires).

Scared of the Negroes? Move. Scared that little Nora's self-esteem will be scarred because the Asian kids are killing it with the math scores? Move. And there are other racist reasons against other groups to make them flee. There is such a cowardice to it all. No gumption to fight. No gumption to help others. No gumption to welcome new neighbors and make their community really shine.

Shy

It's a thristy gif.

Hopefully i didn't go to far. please don't ban me.
idXFFPu.gif

White fight is one of the worst parts of white supremacy (with a little sprinkle of class struggle because only middle class and rich bigots are mobile enough to live out their racist desires).

Scared of the Negroes? Move. Scared that little Nora's self-esteem will be scarred because the Asian kids are killing it with the math scores? Move. And there are other racist reasons against other groups to make them flee. There is such a cowardice to it all. No gumption to fight. No gumption to help others. No gumption to welcome new neighbors and make their community really shine.

You're being kind of judgey. Just think of the old houses as broken bootstraps. Moving is like buying a new pair of boots..that's tbd American way!

BigDes

But don't you see. It isn't a race issue that we all pack up and leave when Asians move to the neighbourhood its a child education issue.

Yeah that will work. Everyone is fooled.

Slayven

Remember how Oregon was going to be a white haven, where free negros was not allowed? Is running away a culture thing?

Shy

Nothing wrong there. That's all right!
Thanks. I didn't want to be an asshole.
Aaaand Shy with the subject change..lol. Is that _________ from GoT?.
Yep, She's Missandei from GOT.

I was going to post it the other day, but forgot. and when FF was brought up earlier it jogged my memory.

I love her
It's from the fast and the Furious she was in. (not seen the film though. ��)

Also, sorry i changed the subject.

LionPride

Banned
Could y'all read something I wrote and tell me what y'all think?

Perhaps
“You’re not supposed to be here!”
I’m thrown out
Perhaps it was my shoes, perhaps it was my shirt, perhaps it was my…no, that can’t be it.

“Yeah right, move along” says the guard.
He doesn’t believe I’m scheduled to meet Ms. Bayern
I’m thrown out
Perhaps it was the lack of a tie, perhaps my facial hair, perhaps it was the fact that I’m…no. That’s not it.

“Step out of the vehicle” says the police officer
As I open the door I feel a sharp pain in my chest. The world is growing cold.
I look down and see red on my shirt and hands. It’s my blood.
I’m thrown out and I fall to the ground.
Perhaps it was my suit, perhaps it was my voice, perhaps I moved too quickly, perhaps it was…

D i Z

Thanks. I didn't want to be an asshole.

Yep, She's Missandei from GOT.

I was going to post it the other day, but forgot. and when FF was brought up earlier it jogged my memory.

I love her
It's from the fast and the Furious she was in. (not seen the film though. ��)

Also, sorry i changed the subject.

It's times like this when I really miss home.

D i Z

How come. Because of the weather. ?

Nah. My appreciation for British women grows from afar. Actually, yeah. The weather as well. But there are things in language that are always in the back of my mind that I rarely ever see or hear over here. But more than just cultural remembrances, I just kind of miss being around brown and Brit.

Shy

Y HALO THAR
LOL.
Trump going so hard he is going to fly Dai and Shy to America just to deport them.
YAAAAAY. FREE TRIP. 😛
Nah. My appreciation for British women grows from afar. Actually, yeah. The weather as well. But there are things in language that are always in the back of my mind that I rarely ever see or hear over here. But more than just cultural remembrances, I just kind of miss being around brown and Brit.
Ahhh. I understand what you're saying.

Slayven

Shy escaping Brexit going to be in AMerica saying shit like "I like Hamburgers and Apple Pie, I hope the Mets make it to The March Madness."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom