• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I still need try a raid in Destiny, the Taken King stuff was cool, but I mostly play by my lonesome and bounce off super quickly. Doesn't help that the PvP doesn't do it for me.

Warframe kinda filled the Destiny void in my heart in a great way, and the latest UI redesign has helped a lot with accessibility.

I still need try a raid in Destiny, the Taken King stuff was cool but I mostly play by my lonesome and bounce off super quickly. Doesn't help that the PvP doesn't do it for me.

I used to play it every day. The raids are fun with friends or a group that lets you know what to do

q14DJ0G.jpg

Dai101

Banned
Why people still think is ok to modify a government issued document just because "i just want to use it to show to my HR deparment, not to commit a crime"

By the way, modify or falsify a official document is a federal crime.

Also, afternoon ladies and gents.

Slayven

Why people still think is ok to modify a government issued document just because "i just want to use it to show to my HR deparment, not to commit a crime"

By the way, modify or falsify a official document is a federal crime.

Also, afternoon ladies and gents.

You mean Obama didn't give Harson a license to eat booty?

harSon

Banned
She ain't never going to no DMX concert under my watch.

Now Kid N Play....

Speaking of music

Slay what is this bullshit you posting in OT?

we need to suspend this nigga from bct for promoting that shit... if we don't end this shit here, he'll bring anime osts next

Bangs-Gavel_595.gif

harSon

Banned
I got two options for Tinder dates this weekend:

Paint ball with this bomb ass Dominican chick from the Bronx, whose one shade removed from steroid era Sammy Sosa but "isn't black." Her sister and nephew are tagging along for the paintpall though, and her nephew looks hood as fuck like he just finished a stint at San Quentin.

or

Bottomless Mimosas and drunken mini golf / bowling with the tinder girl from Missouri I met up with last week in Santa Cruz, whose younger brother is a white nationalist that disowned her for dating a black dude when she went to school in DC. He's still in Missouri tho, and she's 100% normal and cool as hell.

Numb

I got two options for Tinder dates this weekend:

Paint ball with this bomb ass Dominican chick from the Bronx, whose one shade removed from steroid era Sammy Sosa but "isn't black." Her sister and nephew are tagging along for the paintpall though, and her nephew looks hood as fuck like he just finished a stint at San Quentin.

or

Bottomless Mimosas and drunken mini golf / bowling with the tinder girl from Missouri I met up with last week in Santa Cruz, whose younger brother is a white nationalist that disowned her for dating a black dude when she went to school in DC. He's still in Missouri tho, and she's 100% normal and cool as hell.
Bringing extra folk? Go for option 2. Unless you into that I don't know
JjenEzX.png

Option 2 even got drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom