• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucini

Banned
I have the same feelings about a woman calling me a slur during sex as I do if she stuck a finger in my butt

Relationship over immediately

Levels to it:

Finger in the butt = I'm giving that broad the Burning Hammer off the bed and leaving.

Slurs during has happened once before, and I got my nut off before disappearing completely. Possible that was the weirdest and most unforgettably wild encounter I've ever had.

Numb

GGs bruh, man do I suck xD
Niiiice to hear bout the connection.
Had a bit slowdown on my side tho I'll chock it up to my net bein too weak to host a lobby.

Much, Much better than SFV: Anime Teleport edition tho
SFV ain't even in the same building
This was garbage pretty patch tho
Good we waited

Shy

image.php
I really don't like how some else has my avatar on this forum.
His name is Albion
105220-141933-albion.jpg
You've said the code phrase. Shy is on his way to take out Htown for figuring out the code broadcast RIGHT NOW.
I don't even know what that shit means. lol
What is this meme about shy being a stone cold killer about?
I have no idea. lol

LionPride

Banned
Levels to it:

Finger in the butt = I'm giving that broad the Burning Hammer off the bed and leaving.

Slurs during has happened once before, and I got my nut off before disappearing completely. Possible that was the weirdest and most unforgettably wild encounter I've ever had.
Nah, can't call me no slur and I still wanna have sex
Immediately as in he pulls a Scar and throws her out onto the streets

scust
Correct

immediately as in you pull out and leave the room? or immediately as in you get your nut and then bounce
I would take blue balls if some shit I don't fuck with happened

It's strange to watch both the left and right unite to drag Lena Dunham all over Twitter. Amy Schumer is also apparently blocking people who call her out on her dumb racist tweet.

Twitter is lit right now lmao.

It's a conversation between a woman who molested her sister and a woman who hemmed and hawed about a rapist who worked for her being a sexist ass on twitter.

The worst part is being on the same side as misogynists who just hate them both for being women with agency.

I guess I have to pull a Batman Begins. I'm not going to kill them, but I'm not going to save them. They're rich white women, they'll be just fine.

LionPride

Banned
It's a conversation between a woman who molested her sister and a woman who hemmed and hawed about a rapist who worked for her being a sexist ass on twitter.

The worst part is being on the same side as misogynists who just hate them both for being women with agency.

I guess I have to pull a Batman Begins. I'm not going to kill them, but I'm not going to save them. They're rich white women, they'll be just fine.
This situation has had me feelin some type of way. I despise Dunham because she is the epitome of white feminism and is a terrible person, but knowing that going against her also means there are misogynists who are just doing it because they hate successful women is...weird.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's reaching lows of 60 degrees again & that can only mean thing: fall is coming, bitches! God, I hate summer these days because of how much it limits my fashion sense. All you can wear is tees & shorts! But now I get to bust out my hoodies, my flannels, my bomber jackets, my ripped jeans...

giphy.gif

Slayven

TBGWT will be lit sunday

BigDes

Can GAF handle taco trucks?

Cause they die in huge explosions of blood and shit if they go near a taco bell. An increase in taco truck density might push this forum to vote Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom