• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Bringing extra folk? Go for option 2. Unless you into that I don't know
JjenEzX.png

Option 2 even got drinking

the way aryans are killing black folks nowadays?, shittttt..

I got two options for Tinder dates this weekend:

Paint ball with this bomb ass Dominican chick from the Bronx, whose one shade removed from steroid era Sammy Sosa but "isn't black." Her sister and nephew are tagging along for the paintpall though, and her nephew looks hood as fuck like he just finished a stint at San Quentin.

or

Bottomless Mimosas and drunken mini golf / bowling with the tinder girl from Missouri I met up with last week in Santa Cruz, whose younger brother is a white nationalist that disowned her for dating a black dude when she went to school in DC. He's still in Missouri tho, and she's 100% normal and cool as hell.
Yo did your 2nd option go to GU by any chance? lol i might know her if so

harSon

Banned
Bringing extra folk? Go for option 2. Unless you into that I don't know
JjenEzX.png

Option 2 even got drinking

She's from the Bronx and is visiting her sister. We're going out later that night to a bar, but asked if I wanted to tag along for paint ball. Based off the pictures and messages I've received from her, there's one direction the night's going - so it's the surer bet of the two.

Yo did your 2nd option go to GU by any chance? lol i might know her if so

She went to University of the District of Columbia, and only for like a semester before moving.

She's from the Bronx and is visiting her sister. We're going out later that night to a bar, but asked if I wanted to tag along for paint ball. Based off the pictures and messages I've received from her, there's one direction the night's going - so it's the surer bet of the two.

She went to University of the District of Columbia, and only for like a semester before moving.

Ah you straight then. But if you want a background check I can hit up my homeboys that went to UDC lol.

Also I'm leaning with option 1 for you. My girl is Dominican so I'm bias. But a family thing could be chill unless you just trying to get yours and dip. But I'm not down for that "mi familia se llamo morenita pero no yo soy negra"

chick you black

Numb

Why not both
Fabolous - Can't Let You Go blasting in the background

True Iron true. Though I looked back she was a 7 or so. Looked like some regular shmegular bronx chick and his wifey looks like she from Tribeca

Merc_

It's strange to watch both the left and right unite to drag Lena Dunham all over Twitter. Amy Schumer is also apparently blocking people who call her out on her dumb racist tweet.

Twitter is lit right now lmao.

Sch1sm

Twas a joke,a joke

Uh huh.

I ain't gonna be wife #1, #2, #3, or #4, there can only be one.

------------

My day's been just. Weird. Came home from work to find out someone I know committed suicide and killed her daughter to boot. Hope everyone's was better than that. Legit shook.

'side from that, my next 9 days are a slave to the school system as an Orientation leader. I already hate myself for doing it another year. Always just end up missing my bed, and showering at whatever time I please, and my fridge. The good, simple, firstworldproblems shit in life.

Numb

Uh huh.

I ain't gonna be wife #1, #2, #3, or #4, there can only be one.

------------

My day's been just. Weird. Came home from work to find out someone I know committed suicide and killed her daughter to boot. Hope everyone's was better than that. Legit shook.

'side from that, my next 9 days are a slave to the school system as an Orientation leader. I already hate myself for doing it another year. Always just end up missing my bed, and showering at whatever time I please, and my fridge. The good, simple, firstworldproblems shit in life.
Correct.
Sad news. You can never know these things. Could have left the daughter be

Merc_

welp thats white feminism for you.

Pretty much. It's a double dose of white feminist bullshit between the two of them. Schumer even tried to blame her shitty tweet on a band that was opening for her. Has anyone ever believed the 'I was hacked' defense?

Slayven

Pretty much. It's a double dose of white feminist bullshit between the two of them. Schumer even tried to blame her shitty tweet on a band that was opening for her. Has anyone ever believed the 'I was hacked' defense?
I didn't see schumer's tweet what it say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom