• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Midnighter is Shy in comic book form

640129-the_authority_02___10.jpg

Latest ep of Catfish was some next level shit. Girl impersonated a Youtuber but people noticed she wasn't interacting with family members so then she researches the Youtuber's family & friends and made profiles for her Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Ex-Boyfriend & close friend.

Slayven

Latest ep of Catfish was some next level shit. Girl impersonated a Youtuber but people noticed she wasn't interacting with family members so then she researches the Youtuber's family & friends and made profiles for her Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Ex-Boyfriend & close friend.

Goddamn that is a fulltime job

JLynn

I'm halfway on my journey to California. In the middle of a layover in Dallas airport. It's straight up Texas right down to the Fox News Channel branded newsstand. Only thing missing are murals of the Von Erichs.

Oh, that video Slayven posted was straight garbage. What the fuck.

PatientGamer

Gold Member
Hello I'm new to Neogaf! - love this community already, great thread too I feel like I'll learn a lot.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
Where you live - Yorkshire
What is your age? - 25
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Igbo
Do you know your roots - Nigerian, Anambra State ;)
Favorite musical genre - Pop-rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Business owner - teaching most essential life skills for 21st centruy/digital marketing manager
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic/Christian-born
Hobbies - Video games (lol), Football (Arsenal F.C), Anime, Manga, reading business articles
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC is where its at..
Marvel or DC? - Marvel, all day ere day. DC is cool too, but haven't really been exposed to it much.
Favorite superhero? - Goku
Anime or Nah? - YAS! Naruto in particular
Favorite sport and team? - Football (Arsenal F.C)

Nice to meet you all! PSNID is NobleClansmen, my username - don't have a PS4 yet, waiting for Neo.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day.

D i Z

I'm halfway on my journey to California. In the middle of a layover in Dallas airport. It's straight up Texas right down to the Fox News Channel branded newsstand. Only thing missing are murals of the Von Erichs.

Oh, that video Slayven posted was straight garbage. What the fuck.

On your way over, if you could stop by the EA server farms and give someone a good kicking, it would be appreciated.

Hello I'm new to Neogaf! - love this community already, great thread too I feel like I'll learn a lot.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25
Your profession/major/career interest - Business owner - teaching most essential life skills for 21st centruy/digital marketing manager
Hobbies - Video games (lol), Football (Arsenal F.C), Anime, Manga, reading business articles
Marvel or DC? - Marvel, all day ere day. DC is cool too, but haven't really been exposed to it much.

Nice to meet you all! PSNID is NobleClansmen, my username - don't have a PS4 yet, waiting for Neo.

Welcome, Noble.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Welcome dammit welcome.

Mizerman

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Greetings!

Sch1sm

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Welcome! :)

Johndoey

Banned

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Good day friend!

How do you feel about Evangelion?

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Welcome

LionPride

Banned

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Bye

Nah, but WELCOME!

Zaverious

Welcome NobleClansmen.

I had some KFC yesterday. It was really good. Haven't had it in some months, had to deal with terrible Church's and mixed Popeyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom