• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

Managed to snag a date with a white girl that works at Dunkin Donuts.

So I stop by the Shell station which happens to have a Dunkin inside. As soon as I walk in she starts eyeing me. So I walk up to her counter to order something random, she starts making small talk then eventually asks what I'm doing this weekend.

At first, I was going to turn her down because I wanted to be a lazy bum this weekend due to me having a crazy schedule this week. Then I saw that ass.

That shit was so damn plump it almost had me speaking in tongues. HarSon I hope I make you proud.

Bust out the wild wrassling moves when it comes time for that consenusal intimate physical contact:

Prince Yahsua's sunset flip is OD.

The pile driver is a crowd pleaser.

The standing camel clutch with one hand pulling her hair and the other smacking her body.

The tried and true guard pass works as well.

Fucking a white woman or man from what I hear of course, is a great feeling and payback to our ancestors. 100 years ago you'd be killed for fucking a white person. Think of all our ancestors that were killed over having sex with white people. Now you have the chance to get revenge by draining your soul into some white lass.

tumblr_mm5nzrraFh1qjd7uzo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n4kip8Siah1svu8ku.gif

Order

Bust out the wild wrassling moves when it comes time for that consenusal intimate physical contact:

The standing camel clutch with one hand pulling her hair and the other smacking her body.

Fucking a white woman or man from I hear of course, is a great feeling and payback to our ancestors. 100 years ago you'd be killed for fucking a white person. Think of all our ancestors that were killed over having sex with white people. Now you have the chance to get revenge by draining your soul into some white lass.
😐😐😐

Merc_

Apparently in order to be secure with your sexuality you have to spoon with a dude. Or get fucked in the ass with a strap on.

The hell has been with this place the last few days?

I don't get it man. Cumming isn't even that great. Yeah I said it. Sex is fun but it's not the be all end all.

Congrats, Furyous..Fawf pulled a trump card! Fawf. The fuck are you taking about, nigga? LOL

Apparently in order to be secure with your sexuality you have to spoon with a dude. Or get fucked in the ass with a strap on.

My wife and I had a good laugh at the stupidity of it..at least it's funny!

Bronx-Man

Banned

Fucking a white woman or man from what I hear of course, is a great feeling and payback to our ancestors. 100 years ago you'd be killed for fucking a white person. Think of all our ancestors that were killed over having sex with white people. Now you have the chance to get revenge by draining your soul into some white lass.
Y'all been watching too much Blacked

Slayven

Good news everybody

Majority of young white people support Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter more and more to white people.

Fifty-one percent of white Americans between the ages of 18 and 30 either strongly or somewhat support the Black Lives Matter movement — a whopping 10% increase since June, a new poll shows.

While a majority of whites below 30 claim to support Black Lives Matter, the poll also suggests that 66% of the same sample group believes the movement’s message triggers violence against police officers.

uc03HNk.gif

Zekes!

am I a revenge child

Crocodile

The black NPC's in Pokemon always look great. I'm always upset that I can't really get the player trainer to look as good as any of them. Like that picture you posted for example, there is always something "off" looking about making the playable trainer black. I think it might be the tone of the black color they use. He just looks like a non black person who got painted a dark color instead of any actual black person.

Well you can't alter facial features and I'd say the defaults are very much "generic anime" so that probably puts a cap on how accurate you can get. I feel I remember the darkest color in X/Y looked more like someone who fell in volcanic ash than an actual Black person which was good for a laugh. We'll have to see the depth of the customization options in Sun/Moon to see how good a job they've really done this time.

What in the world is that person supposed to be doing?

A Z-Move obviously :p

........is that what that "Straight Man GAF let me ask you a question" thread about? I never went in there.

Baby Steps I guess.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom