• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
You know there's a problem. What are you prepared to do about it?

What, do they think it's striped like a zebra or some shit?

I honestly have no idea what to do about it. I want more women to participate in this thread because it's not The Male Black Culture Thread, it's The Black Culture Thread, but there are overwhelmingly more guys here who participate than women. I want to know how to solve that

What, do they think it's striped like a zebra or some shit?

giphy.gif

Merc_

I honestly have no idea what to do about it. I want more women to participate in this thread because it's not The Male Black Culture Thread, it's The Black Culture Thread, but there are overwhelmingly more guys here who participate than women. I want to know how to solve that

I don't think the thirst posts are helping us in that regard.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's like I always say on campus, we gotta make things inclusive. We need to make this a safer space for women of color to participate in. The culture of toxic masculinity in the BCT must come to an end.

D i Z

The last couple of pages are loaded with things that could be done.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
well to start we shouldn't talk about each other's girlfriends.
I don't think the thirst posts are helping us in that regard.
Yeah i dont think so either.

Zekes!

Anyway, why do hip hop heads hate childish Gambino?

Gambino's alright. His (recent) music career feels kinda unoriginal but I enjoy some of his tracks. I think he has potential

Wish I could check out Atlanta, but I ain't got FX. Hopefully they'll upload it onto their website

Kreed

Might be time to add a "BCT reflects on women not participating" portion to the cycle since it shows up in every other OT.

Ironically his character just called someone Corby on Atlanta.

Watching Atlanta now. I'm laughing at the white guy saying "nigga" in front of him as part of a joke and then Donald's character bringing his "less nerdy" friends around and the white guy omitting that part.

Slayven

Might be time to add a "BCT reflects on women not participating" portion to the cycle since it shows up in every other OT.

Watching Atlanta now. I'm laughing at the white guy saying "nigga" in front of him as part of a joke and then Donald's character bringing his "less nerdy" friends around and the white guy omitting that part

That is some deep shit

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Ya know, I don't really care if black girls ain't your thing or that you're dating whatever race that tickles your pickle. Do you.

But let's be honest here. This ain't the black culture thread. This is the black male culture thread. May as well change the title accordingly.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ya know, I don't really care if black girls ain't your thing or that you're dating whatever race that tickles your pickle. Do you.

But let's be honest here. This ain't the black culture thread. This is the black male culture thread. May as well change the title accordingly.

Damn.

LionPride

Banned

It makes me sad that you're right. And I have done my share of contributing towards the fuckery that goes down in here, but I really want that to change. I want this to be The Black Culture Thread, like it's supposed to be

Hahaha what happened?

Man... look

Let's just say I took an L of a lifetime. Recovered, started dating black/blasian women exclusively until now... or Saturday rather.

But enough with that, Ishi does have a point. I'll try to calm my posts down. Though I can't speak for the rest of you degenerates.

You're right, and it's easy to forget that. I wanna apologize if me or anyone else made you feel like you weren't welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom