• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Hi, Shy!!!
ZOcTmr4.gif

Managed to snag a date with a white girl that works at Dunkin Donuts.

So I stop by the Shell station which happens to have a Dunkin inside. As soon as I walk in she starts eyeing me. So I walk up to her counter to order something random, she starts making small talk then eventually asks what I'm doing this weekend.

At first, I was going to turn her down because I wanted to be a lazy bum this weekend due to me having a crazy schedule this week. Then I saw that ass.

That shit was so damn plump it almost had me speaking in tongues. HarSon I hope I make you proud.

So I stop by the Shell station which happens to have a Dunkin inside. As soon as I walk in she starts eyeing me. So I walk up to her counter to order something random, she starts making small talk then eventually asks what I'm doing this weekend.

At first, I was going to turn her down because I wanted to be a lazy bum this weekend due to me having a crazy schedule this week. Then I saw that ass.

That shit was so damn plump it almost had me speaking in tongues. HarSon I hope I make you proud.

tumblr_m9uefvwpbP1qarvxpo1_500.gif

harSon

Banned

flip her on her stomach, spread those cheeks, put your mouth on her anus and start rapping blackalicious' alphabet aerobics

Shy

Noice.

Hope your date goes well.

"My milk of magnesia"

Bronx-Man

Banned

You know what must be done. Introduce her to the brown sugar.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Ordering online will be the death of me. its so simple and easy. i should be cooking something but i am too lazy.

cdyhybrid

FeenixRising
aka PipeLayer
Today, 01:37 PM, Post #16517

flip her on her stomach, spread those cheeks, put your mouth on her anus and start rapping blackalicious' alphabet aerobics
LMAO

Y'all need Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom