• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

While it is a good idea to be wary of Gandhi it's fuckers like Montezuma, Napolean, Shaka, and Augustus that get all up in your space pretty quickly.

I've actually never had a problem with them, mostly because I play as Shaka Zulu, and rarely come across the others. Even then, the one time I had Augustus on a map, I was bordered by a city-state and William. Made my life easy.

May make that my next round, though. All of them, play as another nation, cry inside. Just to experience what you're on about.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
tumblr_static_3sk3va2ldns4soo8k48og4c4o.gif

More people need to give RE: Zero a chance. Almost passed it up myself because I thought it looked like typical "fish out of water gains a harem" bs that bubbles from anime but it's honestly pulled more emotion from me than any recent anime I've watched, let alone general media I've consumed this year. Any anime peeps here actually watching too or did I just out myself as BCTs only body pillow owner?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
More people need to give RE: Zero a chance. Almost passed it up myself because I thought it looked like typical "fish out of water gains a harem" bs that bubbles from anime but it's honestly pulled more emotion from me than any recent anime I've watched, let alone general media I've consumed this year. Any anime peels here actually watching too or did I just out myself as BCTs only body pillow owner?
I just dont think its very interesting. I'll probably watch it someday but i got jojo and dbs to watch for now.

I just dont think its very interesting. I'll probably watch it someday but i got jojo and dbs to watch for now.

I say that the first 4 EPs were the complete hook and it only sets itself apart from the usual more from there. I totally understand where the disinterest comes from though because it really doesn't seem any different from any other light novel adaptation on paper.

Debating myself as to wether to jump into DBZ. I was a Dragonball (Kid Goku) fan more than a DBZ fanatic when I was a kid so I don't know how much sway Super would have over me.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I say that the first 4 EPs were the complete hook and it only sets itself apart from the usual more from there. I totally understand where the disinterest comes from though because it really doesn't seem any different from any other light novel adaptation on paper.

Debating myself as to wether to jump into DBZ. I was a Dragonball (Kid Goku) fan more than a DBZ fanatic when I was a kid so I don't know how much sway Super would have over me.
Have you seen the new movies? Battle of the gods and Ressurection F?

Have you seen the new movies? Battle of the gods and Ressurection F?

Watched both and both were great but I figured that the length of a movie might be the perfect amount I can handle of the formula. I really did like the seemingly irreverent comedic moments in particular. I've been staying away from info about Super but does it differ in substantial and intriguing ways from the older seasons?

Malyse

More people need to give RE: Zero a chance. Almost passed it up myself because I thought it looked like typical "fish out of water gains a harem" bs that bubbles from anime but it's honestly pulled more emotion from me than any recent anime I've watched, let alone general media I've consumed this year. Any anime peeps here actually watching too or did I just out myself as BCTs only body pillow owner?
Yes to both questions.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Watched both and both were great but I figured that the length of a movie might be the perfect amount I can handle of the formula. I really did like the seemingly irreverent comedic moments in particular. I've been staying away from info about Super but does it differ in substantial and intriguing ways from the older seasons?
Is it different than older seasons? Yes and no. Super covers the two movies and everything between and after. There's still the classic fighting and what not but the next two arcs after frieza are the best. Goku also meets up with an old character that comes back from dbz. Also its undubbed since Funimation has still haven't picked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom