• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Here's the story. Ganon takes Hyrule Castle, Zelda escapes. Instead of chasing her, Ganon gets smart about this shit for once and goes after Link first, since he's tired of swords in foreheads and shit.

Now you play as Zelda, and you go learn some combat shit from the Sheikah and then go into dungeons to learn your magic shit so you can save the kingdom. Done. That took two minutes.

This makes too much sense. It will never happen.

Take my money and fund this.

---

Two things...

Why doesn't anyone believe Disney would pull a same sex relationship? I think it was on Good Luck Charlie that they had an episode with a kid who had two moms. There was some sort of criticism over it from "concerned moms" and Disney in so many words told them to get over it or something like don't like don't watch. And I think Nintendo is at least trying to be more progressive. They have made some progress in being more inclusive.

The other thing that caught my eye...

Koei glorified a rape scene...? Holy fuck that's appalling.

Malyse

This makes too much sense. It will never happen.

Take my money and fund this.

---

Two things...

Why doesn't anyone believe Disney would pull a same sex relationship? I think it was on Good Luck Charlie that they had an episode with a kid who had two moms. There was some sort of criticism over it from "concerned moms" and Disney in so many words told them to get over it or something like don't like don't watch. And I think Nintendo is at least trying to be more progressive. They have made some progress in being more inclusive.

The other thing that caught my eye...

Koei glorified a rape scene...? Holy fuck that's appalling.

Because there was a canonical gay couple in Frozen and they shut that shit down.

----

It's like people forget that it's koei and tecmo

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Because there was a canonical gay couple in Frozen and they shut that shit down.

----

It's like people forget that it's koei and tecmo

Didn't know that about Frozen. Thank you.

I'm more inclined toward Koei because I liked them before the partnership but I'm aware it's Tecmo-Koei.

Buuut, I get it. This is where the Tecmo portion comes into play.

shagia

me, im all over 80% of what they've shown today

especially the xbox one S, I'm definitely gonna have to trade my console in for it

We Happy Few is looking pretty cool y'all. It was the best thing MS showed off to me.
It was cool for them to put that on stage, the teaser they put out a while back got me interested.
giphy.gif

https://youtu.be/J8GlyaDXkbA
I aint even mad, I just want any excuse to post fight songs

We Happy Few is looking pretty cool y'all. It was the best thing MS showed off to me.

Same here. That paranoid horror really gets me going. Old gameplay footage seemed to indicate that sometimes you'd have to pretend to be happy to hopefully get past some people

wonder how much those custom controllers will cost... not like i would buy one with dat 90 day warranty.

Got this from the Verge:

The Xbox Design Lab controllers won’t start shipping until October, but you can start designing your own now, with the web portal and pre-orders opening up later today. They’ll cost you $79.99 each, plus an extra $9.99 if you spring for an engraving.

And here's the URL: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/

Kreed

Apple just showed off this home app that lets you control your whole house with your phone (locking your doors/turning off the lights/opening your garage/heating up your bath water). I can already imagine how this can backfire.

Siri: Robber detected, locking the house down.

Kreed: Siri it's me Kreed, open the door!

Siri: Nope you're a robber, I'm calling the cops.

Warcraft taking hits from US audiences.

Still haven't seen it but hopefully for Warcraft sequels (thanks China!), they will keep the story focused on Humans & Orcs stuff. Cause if they start focusing on the other game lore, oh boy ...

cdyhybrid

Warcraft taking hits from US audiences.

Still haven't seen it but hopefully for Warcraft sequels (thanks China!), hopefully they will keep the story focused on Humans & Orcs stuff. Cause if they start focusing on the game lore, oh boy ...
They have nothing else to do without getting into the more out-there parts of the lore. Could maybe squeeze WC2 in there without getting too crazy, but WC3 stuff dives headfirst into the Burning Legion, Lich King, etc.

shingi70

Banned
Man I'm bored out of mine. Just not feeling the E3 spirit today.

Doesn't help my girlfriend fell asleep and the whole ten months without any real sex is starting to grate on me no matter how much I love her.

The Xbox showing was cool but there weren't any standout surprises. Even if everything hadn't leaked a week earlier I don't think I would have been blown away from any of the games.

Malyse

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect to get iOS 10 on my 5S.

Scalebound looks annoying as fuck.
Recore looks like a PC game I want and like a passed Metroid pitch.

Sounds like Microsoft showed off some nice stuff at their conference.

If JRPG devs weren't completely disinterested in the Xbox platform for the most part, Project Scorpio would probably be a no-brainer for me. Sony's first-party output has always bored me to tears, and I was a huge fan of State of Decay, Dead Rising 2, and Crackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom