• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litan

I've said this a thousand times, but fuck a female Link. Game named after the girl and after 30 years bitch still gotta play second fiddle to that tunic wearing motherfucker. It's time to give her her due. Mad disrepectful otherwise.
M5i4tij.jpg

I do agree, though. Rather than a female Link, it would be much more interesting to play the game as Zelda.
I was legit confused the first time I learned Zelda was the name of the princess you save and not the character (Link) you play as.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I've said this a thousand times, but fuck a female Link. Game named after the girl and after 30 years bitch still gotta play second fiddle to that tunic wearing motherfucker. It's time to give her her due. Mad disrepectful otherwise.

how about the fact that shes been the titular character throughout the series, even in games she isnt in, yet hes the one doing dirt.

RedSwirl

yep

making a female link makes no sense to me

just give Zelda the sword

I think Nintendo (or Miyamoto) just doesn't give a shit. The people in charge of Zelda just make games and then think up excuse storylines. Even with the more developed storylines they've never put enough energy into it to think up another premise.

Slayven

I don't remember. Sorry.

The only thing i remember from that movie, is when Scarlett Johansson turns into a USB thumb drive.

No that is the point, this British dude shows up as the big bad, gives a speech in the first 30 minutes and he just disappears

Johndoey

Banned
Link has character and personal history in all those games and is obviously speaking. They just won't shit or get off the pot, the fucker is speaking or isn't, I can't take this uncommitted bullshit.

There is shit in those games that makes no damn sense if Link isn't responding in universe.

wfeheAV.gif

Yes, honey. Invigorate me. Give it all to me. That presentation, that music, those physics. The tension and sense of danger. Even from a third hand perspective the firearms feel weighty and the firefights in general remind me a bit of Uncharted 2, but a lil of GTA, and a lil something else to make it unique. I really love how fast and direct the molotov throwing is in this game.

The documentary storytelling approach is also very schway.

When the boat crashed I honestly thought they were going to cut us on a cliffhanger, but we still got more. I did think maybe they shouldn't be spoiling this to us, but then I didn't care because I was enjoying what I was watching. This one is going to be something special. I know it.

D i Z

2016. the year that most people get off Bethesda's nuts or roll around forever in their nostalgic straight jackets.

D i Z

They really didn't need to be fucking up peoples Sunday for this. Not a damned thing worth being separate from the rest during either conference.

Sch1sm

The only good out of HD Skyrim is for those poor sops who don't PC game and need to experience mods for substantially more money. Base game goes for a whole fiver on Steam sales, smh.

Really was hoping to see The Evil Within 2. Too much recycling for me.

D i Z

The only good out of HD Skyrim is for those poor sops who don't PC game and need to experience mods for substantially more money. Base game goes for a whole fiver on Steam sales, smh.

Really was hoping to see The Evil Within 2. Too much recycling for me.

Except that all mods won't be available due to copyright restrictions. So basically, the fun ones.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Fucking Koei man

That teaser was so goddamn tasteless.

Berserk tho. I clearly need to get up on that. It looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom