• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
LeVar Burton sighting!

rf3lmTb.gif
4lWsR12.gif

Can't believe dude is almost 60 now.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
xD

I'm not as forgiving Xia. I recently watched TNG and was appalled at how huge of a simp Geordi was, I had to listen to Nothing Was The Same to get that out of my head.

Someone had to take the role. Michael Dorn was busy being Worf'd all the time after all.

LOL.

Awww. Poor Geordi and his holo-waifus.

Let's be real - everyone would be abusing the shit out of Holodeck waifus/side-pieces if that device existed.

Someone had to take the role. Michael Dorn was busy being Worf'd all the time after all.
True, though Worf did smarten up just a tad bit in DS9. I still would trust Quark to protect me over that jobber tho.

Let's be real - everyone would be abusing the shit out of Holodeck waifus/side-pieces if that device existed.

I'll be reserving awll the holodeck time. But I wouldn't fall in love with it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Idk what food I'm gonna grab today for the conference. My mind is thoroughly boggled, but If I know one thing it's that I'm getting some chicken.

Yeah I'm feeling it even if parts seem corny
I dig the cheesiness though. I'm reading the Ubi E3 thread and a bunch of people are calling it edgy....I'm assuming they never played the first game considering how Aiden Pierce was portrayed and how serious the game was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom