• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup
Sony barely has to do anything to take this
Watch em suck aswell

I expect them to go all out tonight. It has been way too quiet.

Yup.

#Pray4Cleveland

They'll win tonight. They have to

Yup, Cavs in 7. Thanks for the support.

Oh and Sony

Win one for the Land. Need to lose the Love though

With how damn hyped the entire conference is, either this will be the greatest gaming event in history or the greatest disappointment in gaming history.

It really is something else. People are ready to explode.

Numb

We know you here instead of taking your mom some place she wants to go. We know bruh.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

#MalyseIsSecretlyAVeryNicePerson
don't let anyone hear

There are few major companies in this industry that deserve even half the trust we give them, tbh.

I've been skeptical of all companies since my first $700 phone bill. Verizon can burn for that. Now I see them all as the enemy. Sadly, the playstation was the first console that I bought for myself and I have a soft place for the brand. SMH

"so that doesn't mean that we are leaving those on xbox one behind, every single thing we've done on xbox one will continue to work"

"we add to the capabilities of the xbox one and the xbox one family without forcing gamers to abandon all the games and the community they love so much"

"these two systems are a part of the same family, games will work on both, accessories will work on both"

"xbox one, xbox one s and xbox scorpio will all be compatible. all xbox one games and accessories will play on all three, no one gets left behind"
no lies detected.

weasel words everywhere.

Numb

Coming exclusively to Xbox and windows 10 was everywhere
Are they telling all PC players not to touch an Xbox or are they banking on people avoiding W10 and forced to buy the boxes

Numb

M$ secretly bought Sony stock.

I can understand enticing people to upgrade to W10
But can't see anyone who has it already ever buying an Xbox if they have a good PC
Buying an extra weaker device for something you can already do better doesn't seem likely

Shout out to all the folks in the YouTube chats who've been copying and pasting that giant wall meme over and over. It pushes all the folks spamming variations of the word "nigger" off the screen that much more quickly.

D i Z

But can't see anyone who has it already ever buying an Xbox if they have a good PC
Buying an extra weaker device for something you can already do better doesn't seem likely

They make a lot of money on people being oblivious to their options and selling them shit that they won't ever use or is inferior and outdated.

Aiustis

PC is still a lot of work for a lot of people.

The GOW hate train is going to have to shut the fuck up for a while after this.
Breh....this looks dope and I hate Kratos as a character and never really got down with the games playing like poverty character action games with pretty graphics. I'll gladly shut the fuck about it if this turns out grat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom