• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

hey, you guys are aware that there are multiple threads out there for you to go shit in and not f' it up for other BCT'ers than aren't getting the conference experience before your opinions, right?

Everyone's free to do what they want to do, but if you're just taking a dump in here rather than out there then you kind of need to rethink a few things.

Numb

hey, you guys are aware that there are multiple threads out there for you to go shit in and not f' it up for other BCT'ers than aren't getting the conference experience before your opinions, right?

Everyone's free to do what they want to do, but if you're just taking a dump in here rather than out there then you kind of need to rethink a few things.
Sorry Kid

Johndoey

Banned
Hey Kojima. That's cool i guess.

Hot

Super hot.

Looks dumb, can't wait.

#ReligiousAllegory

Can't wait to be greatly disappointed by Kojima

Thought this was an uncharacteristically poor year for Sony. Even though most of their firsty-party output doesn't appeal to me, they usually manage to entertain. Pretty surprised, honestly.

Johndoey

Banned
I think Microsoft had a better conference.

Horizon and Spider-Man were the only things that stood out. I'll buy Kojima's game but whatever I have no expectations for quality on that.

Days Gone is a thing, it exists.

ReiGun

latest

All that matters tbh.

Then proceeded to not do anything to dispute said shit. This game looks stupid as hell.

All those zombies scrambling at him looked hilarious. I couldn't suspend my disbelief, even for a game, enough to believe he should survive.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Days Gone was a terrible way to end that conference. The crowd tech looks good, but the gameplay looks boring and generic as hell.

harSon

Banned
Spiderman and Horizon look dope.

Nothing else really caught my eye in Sony's press conference. I would have been more hyped for God of War and Resident Evil had they been more traditional experiences with respect to those franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom