• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like God of Bore. But I guess people are really into walking simulators these days. Nothing wrong with that. But I'd never pay more than 10 dollars for one.

Struck me more as a "cinematic" action game than a walking simulator. Was never a fan of the originals, but this seems like a huge change for sure.

Aiustis

Struck me more as a "cinematic" action game than a walking simulator. Was never a fan of the originals, but this seems like a huge change for sure.

The one thing I liked about God of War was it was button mashy mindless fun. All games don't need to be cinematic borefests.

I'm feeling really underwhelmed.

jmood88

Horizon looks great until they do the talking stuff. It's like two completely different studios did the conversations and the gameplay.

Malyse

I'm legit excited for Detroit.

Oh god dammit you've got to be kidding.
You can't have bad VA, Quantic.

This is the best version of Heavy Rain.

Johndoey

Banned
I thought this game had a female protagonist? Interesting but Quantic Dreams has an iffy record.
--
Armless mannequins are my jam.

Johndoey

Banned
No. Indigo was the best game (not even that good) Heavy Rain is barely coherent and Beyond sure exists doesn't it. He's regressed.
--
Resident Evil is cool.

Malyse

They have gotten worse

You're absolutely wrong, but okay. Indigo Prophecy turns into complete bullshit halfway through. Heavy Rain was more grounded but had some weird issues like "Jason". Beyond Two Souls is the best he's done so far. But you can keep living in that alternate reality.

----

Did not see RE coming.

-----

This looks really cool?

LionPride

Banned
You're absolutely wrong, but okay. Indigo Prophecy turns into complete bullshit halfway through. Heavy Rain was more grounded but had some weird issues like "Jason". Beyond Two Souls is the best he's done so far. But you can keep living in that alternate reality.

----

Did not see RE coming.

-----

This looks really cool?
When the best you've done is still shit, it don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom