• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
When Black Panther comes out, so many bans will be handed out. So many think pieces that ain't shit will be written, so much shit is gonna go down.

Bubba T

Holy shit does networking work. In a span of a few days I go from sending my resume/cover letter to an HR person (who a friend referred me to) and in a span of two days I went through a phone interview and have a in-person set up later with some of the partners of the firm. I didn't even have to go through online application hell.

Shy

Holy shit does networking work. In a span of a few days I go from sending my resume/cover letter to an HR person (who a friend referred me to) and in a span of two days I went through a phone interview and have a in-person set up later with some of the partners of the firm. I didn't even have to go through online application hell.
Noice.

Maritza in episode 5 of the new OitNB season

giphy.gif

I've been a Heihachi player since Tekken 2 and I'm not going to change that.

Pls don't die in Tekken 7, lord they done tried it in 5 but we still here.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Christie is awesome. My sister mains her and we made a fabulous Christie/Lili tag team for TTT2.

Well whenever I wasn't Leo ofc (if I picked Leo she always picked Lili and that ended up being our main team)

Numb

I've been a Heihachi player since Tekken 2 and I'm not going to change that.

Pls don't die in Tekken 7, lord they done tried it in 5 but we still here.

Mishimas hard to kill.
End of their story in this game so expect them all to get hit with an Akuma raging demon and their souls taken to hell to face their sins
They are a bunch of devils tho so i don't know how going to hell will turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom