• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I know right

Makes me think whats wrong with me, that i can hang with people and not tell them fucked up shit;

man I always miss the good shit.

GAf is like that though

There are some things that I will only tell God nd that's because he already knows about it, and maybe my wife. But GAF thinks its anonymous to an extent, so everything goes.

I've run into guys like that Akaicon dude many times. The thing is that I personally don't care much about what people say to me about sex generally as long as they don't try to touch me or get freaky with me or shit like that, and my friends and I make sex and pervy jokes ALL THE TIME to the point that I sometimes forget a lot of people don't want to be around that. However, occasionally I'll meet a guy like Akaicon dude who is on another level of lacking self - awareness and being too open with me- the last one was a dude who told me he wanted to fuck Harley Quinn in a vat like she's in in the Suicide Squad trailer but he wanted the vat to be full of semen and I was like Jesus Christ so that's what it feels like to be this uncomfortable I want to get the fuck out of here. I feel like if some of these dudes had someone act that gross to them they wouldn't like it so much but maybe I'm wrong.

Man, I really wish I'd heard about Copa America Centenario before today. I would've loved to have watched it and participated in the thread, but I didn't know it was a thing. It sounds awesome.

But why do people avoid me when I acost them in the supermarket and I tell them I have rape fantasies? I just don't understand why they are being so rude

I read the OP of that thread and stopped at "consensual abduction roleplay".

I feel like if some of these dudes had someone act that gross to them they wouldn't like it so much but maybe I'm wrong.

I'd wager you'd have to go into the other direction for them to catch feelings. Like, "I'd like dinner with Harley Quinn and normal smash after" would get you a "wtf this dude is weird" stare.

Halloween in LA this year will be fun.

Slayven

Ngl that thread scared me. Hope OP gets some help.

KK0015079H_600_20160208_1130.jpg

Gattsu25

Banned
I uninstalled FFXIV - that game had me heated in a way that no other game except MW2 ever did.

The last dungeon in the fucking thing is an epic 8-player battle against the enemies they been setting up for the entire fucking game. With 7 other players waiting on you, they decided it would be a good idea to put in literally 30 minutes of fucking cutscenes so if you want to actually see the end of the story either your team waits on you and you feel like an asshole or they go ahead kill all of the bosses without you (and when they enter a boss arena, if you don't step in there within 15 seconds you get locked out).

It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and it's annoying especially since the first time they start doing that (cutscenes in the middle of a team fight) is near the end of the game when they remember that they have a story and things start to get interesting again.

None of this shit even matters and I was getting heated. Either I'm going to skip every fucking piece of dialog and cutscene in that game from now on or I'm going to uninstall it. So fuck that shitty game, let me save my dumbass some $15 a month.

Malyse

I uninstalled FFXIV - that game had me heated in a way that no other game except MW2 ever did.

The last dungeon in the fucking thing is an epic 8-player battle against the enemies they been setting up for the entire fucking game. With 7 other players waiting on you, they decided it would be a good idea to put in literally 30 minutes of fucking cutscenes so if you want to actually see the end of the story either your team waits on you and you feel like an asshole or they go ahead kill all of the bosses without you (and when they enter a boss arena, if you don't step in there within 15 seconds you get locked out).

It's the dumbest shit I've ever seen and it's annoying especially since the first time they start doing that (cutscenes in the middle of a team fight) is near the end of the game when they remember that they have a story and things start to get interesting again.

None of this shit even matters and I was getting heated. Either I'm going to skip every fucking piece of dialog and cutscene in that game from now on or I'm going to uninstall it. So fuck that shitty game, let me save my dumbass some $15 a month.

Stay away from Xeno and MGS

I've run into guys like that Akaicon dude many times. The thing is that I personally don't care much about what people say to me about sex generally as long as they don't try to touch me or get freaky with me or shit like that, and my friends and I make sex and pervy jokes ALL THE TIME to the point that I sometimes forget a lot of people don't want to be around that. However, occasionally I'll meet a guy like Akaicon dude who is on another level of lacking self - awareness and being too open with me- the last one was a dude who told me he wanted to fuck Harley Quinn in a vat like she's in in the Suicide Squad trailer but he wanted the vat to be full of semen and I was like Jesus Christ so that's what it feels like to be this uncomfortable I want to get the fuck out of here. I feel like if some of these dudes had someone act that gross to them they wouldn't like it so much but maybe I'm wrong.

yo what

Malyse

Allow me to once more reiterate how much I am never going to go to a Neogaf meet up.
They don't pull that shit in the middle of a multiplayer session and turn you into a 5th wheel holding back 7 other players.

Xeno has save points in the middle of cut scenes.

actually, Xeno has straight movies.

Shy

I sometimes feel like I'm the strange one on here because I have social skills and can pick up on body language and context clues and am not socially and emotionally stunted
I'm both of those things, but at least i keep that shit that to myself.
You guys ever got mugged? it sucks .....

Now i'm poorer and don't have a cellphone, and now i've to see if i can get my number back so i don't loose many business contacts and opportunities.

FML. But hey... at least i survived and appart of a bruised ego (and cheekbone) i'm OK.

So, hows been your day so far?
Jesus. Sorry to hear that Dai.
Allow me to once more reiterate how much I am never going to go to a Neogaf meet up.
Not even to ours DD. ? 😝

D i Z

Now i'm poorer and don't have a cellphone, and now i've to see if i can get my number back so i don't loose many business contacts and opportunities.

FML. But hey... at least i survived and appart of a bruised ego (and cheekbone) i'm OK.

Just glad you're ok, man. I've never been mugged, but I've had guns pulled on me and been shot at before. Shit is not cool at all.

Man, I really wish I'd heard about Copa America Centenario before today. I would've loved to have watched it and participated in the thread, but I didn't know it was a thing. It sounds awesome.

It's been a pretty good tournament so far. I still don't know why it's scheduled at the same time as the Euro's. That's some defeatist shit if ever there was a way to sabotage it.

Malyse

😆 Awww. *sad trombone*

You hear that BCT, DD is too good for our meetup. 😝

You're acting like this is a new thing 😇

Besides, y'all would try and make it some kinda cookout and then everyone would show up with plates.

Oh wow sorry to hear about what happened to you Dai. :/

He was some late-twenties something millennial hipster friend of a friend. He also said he thought it would be cool to be the Joker, and besides what he said about the vat, whenever somebody tells me they think it'd be cool to be the Joker I immediately start giving them the side eye. I've known multiple people who've said that and they were always bad news.

Kiddizzy, I'm gonna try to find out when the next Copa America games are and try to watch what's left if it's still going on. Or was it all today?

Edit: Found the schedule. SHIT, I've missed almost everything.

Gattsu25

Banned

Damn. Sorry you had to put up with that shit.

At least you're safe.

Glad you're okay.

"Nothing requires you." & "You make our existence ugly with your presence." sounds like something Kid Fury from The Read would say.

😆 Awww. *sad trombone*

You hear that BCT, DD is too good for our meetup. 😝

Of course DD is too bougie to associate with us lessers. If I put good money on it, he probably light skinned. With Klay Thompson hair. Looking like he about to pose for an album cover, called "Cool Relax"

akira28

You're acting like this is a new thing ��

Besides, y'all would try and make it some kinda cookout and then everyone would show up with plates.

nah, I'll show up with a flaming barrel of pork parts and a flag with a pig smoking a blunt, flying a kite, and checking his DMs on his cellphone.

Dai glad you're ok. and it's only money. I know I would be 50/50 on some try something stupid shit, so I always have to remind myself of that.

Malyse

Of course DD is too bougie to associate with us lessers. If I put good money on it, he probably light skinned. With Klay Thompson hair. Looking like he about to pose for an album cover, called "Cool Relax"

Everyone with more than $30 in their bank account isn't bougie, Feenix.

And you'd lose that bet.

Yeah, I bet he eats the cereal from the box too. He too good to eat bagged cereal anymore.

I'm a millennial. We don't eat cereal anymore.

And no, I don't have bagged cereal.

Everyone with more than $30 in their bank account isn't bougie, Feenix.

And you'd lose that bet.

I'm a millennial. We don't eat cereal anymore.

And no, I don't have bagged cereal.

I knew it! You ain't down with The Tootie Fruities no more; you think you better than us because you buy the named brand shit.

Village

They really recycling jokes from Family Guy in Ted 2?

I' ve never seen ted 2, are you serious?

Dude has 3 shows that follow damn near the same exact formula for character types & plot points so it shouldn't be a surprise.

He has 2

American dad is.... strange. And So was the Cleveland show.

I would like to see seth back writing more children friendly stuff, I wanna see what that is. Him and Butch heartman used to work on Johnny bravo.

Johndoey

Banned
Smallville and Static Shock have great intros. Classics. Episode 3 of Smallville has a Gorillaz song playing in the background for about 25-ish seconds.

Litan

Smallville and Static Shock have great intros. Classics. Episode 3 of Smallville has a Gorillaz song playing in the background for about 25-ish seconds.
Me and my brothers would always make sure we tuned in on time for Smallville so we could sing the theme at the top of our voices.

shingi70

Banned
That link thread was weird, though I'm surprised people can be that open. I don't mince words sexually when talking to friends and sometimes coworkers but I don't typically mention I like dimming and subbing or I want girl to hIt me with a strap on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom