• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homegirl hit me up about her well off Oracle District Manager boyfriend, and how he gives her his credit card to get whatever she wants and wanting to marry her, but she's not physically attracted to him and how lame he acts like bragging to his friends, coworkers, and total strangers how beautiful his girl is. LOL

I told her she better marry him for that security, and cheat with the neighbor.
JC pretending to be the neighbor already

Dereck

So I'm playing Def Jam Fight for NY and I'm thinking who would be in the sequel if it was ever made?
2 Chainz
Big K.R.I.T.
Big Sean
Common
Fabolous
Jadakiss
Young Jeezy
Juelz Santana
Kanye West
Luda
Nas
Pusha T
Vince Staples
YG

Then I guess you could add that roster to the older roster.

I'm not even sure how that contract works

Makeda

On the subject of bi-racial children -I've been wondering myself when I should have THAT talk with my son.
He's soon to be starting kindergarten so I've got time but with him being a light skinned kid with a black father, Asian mum and living in a overwhelmingly Chinese & white country... it's going to be a long struggle, heck from day 1 I've personally had to correct / educate people on how genetics work (in relation to his complexion) but once he moves into real school and onwards its going to be an uphill battle for him.

Guwop needs to be in it
bitch.jpg

hDBhrqf.png

BigDes

Not sure if you're aware of the irony of that image but

iBnpoVi.jpg

Left is an anti-jews propaganda movie made by the Nazis.

Fuck that cunt. (Farage)

(Also that refugee's picture was not even taken on the UK)
God

Fuck farage so hard. Made the no neck mouth breeder bnp voter think their shit acceptable.

Play videogame soundtracks in your car brehs

Tekken 4's OST is my shit though

GTA V's instrumental tracks are mixed in with my normal songs.

E3 is over. For those that don't work in the industry, experiences may vary, but I got to see the actual show like twice. Rest of the time was meetings.
I think GS takes it but the Cleveland game 7 win is the best path for everyone.

Fuck all that. You don't get to whine and cheese to make things easier for you.
Hope they get blown out by 40 on Sunday.

Yea, I know that's not happening, still expect a 6 points GS win

My mom texted me an old picture of myself, man you would think that was taken sometime in 1996 or some shit but it was sometime in the 2000s.

I was skinnier, wearing all black, dress shirt + slacks. A silver necklace and folex watch. And to top it all off

A got damn Boosie fade. Man what was I thinking.

Johndoey

Banned
Supposedly the trailer for Death Stranding was not at all related to the game. Is rumored to be a giant fuck you to Konami. Let the nigga make movies, pretentious ass

Nah Kojima is cool, he makes interesting shit, you can be an asshole if you make interesting shit.

Besides he grabbed up Reedus to appear in a bullshit trailer designed to compare himself to both Mary and Jesus Christ while blasting his former employer, I respect that.

BcCghUb.jpg

Rare picture of FeenixRising out on the town.

Nah Kojima is cool, he makes interesting shit, you can be an asshole if you make interesting shit.

Besides he grabbed up Reedus to appear in a bullshit trailer designed to compare himself to both Mary and Jesus Christ while blasting his former employer, I respect that.

BcCghUb.jpg

Rare picture of FeenixRising out on the town.

First off, he's at least 15 shades darker than me (I'm mixed). Secondly, I don't own any fitteds or big loud ass coats thank you very much.

Malyse

Central Intelligence is fun.

----

NSFW. Maybe don't click?

----

People are hitting Zootopia with that "can't relate" and "liberal agenda"

CGI was great, voice overs, story foundation all great! So why the low rating well it's because there is so much political correctness and underlying political indoctrination. Why can't our children just watch a movie to enjoy it?
NOT for young viewers! Several scenes inappropriate to young children.Sadly a liberal agenda instead of a good fun movie.-
The movie had its moments, but it is VERY politically charged. This movie was a huge disappointment. I am a Disney freak, LOVE Disney, but this was so disappointing. Lets have a kids movie that doesn't try to parent them. That doesn't try to sneak in political BS. Disney that is not your job.
This is not a Movie for children..Very Distorted message, not shocked that Hollywood would make a movie like this..
More left wing propaganda, this movie promotes thug riots and had sexual themes not for young children, so sorry i spent money on this piece of garbage movie..
Not ten minutes into the movie...Bunny says things like "only bunnies can call other bunnies cute" and I'm not just a "token bunny". Yet another movie brainwashing kids into thinking that they should not have an opinion or see what is right in front of their own face. So transparent.
In a children's play the skit concludes with a rainbow between two differing people. Noahic Covenant? Doubtful. "You can be whatever you want to be, regardless of your biology." and "Try anything!" (I don't have to wonder which lifestyles those are promoting.) This about race or something else???

Like, damn. I wonder how far this rabbit hole goes.

Kreed

Too deep, gonna guess.

Can't wait for Black Panther to be released.

"Leave it to Marvel and Disney to create a politically correct Super Hero. Does Marvel know that the Black Panthers were a terrorist hate group that only purpose was to kill whites? They probably heard that Beyonce album Limeade and thought Black Panther was a good super hero name to call someone. Hopefully the movie tanks and we get a pure Captain America movie again with no thug heroes. And since when does Africa have computers? Outside of the city of Egypt, the entire country is nothing but mud huts. That's why black people don't want to go back to Africa when we tell them to. Wake up Sheeple!"

shingi70

Banned
Typically don't give a shit console Wars, but man it seems if you say anything positive about the Xbox you get crapped on.

Even prior to the PS4 being revealed Gaf has had a Sony bias and it's sort of grating where Xbox gaf gets crapped on for saying Spencer seems like a cool dude, yet Sony gaf rams Yoshida and Harai's dick so hard it isn't even funny.

Typically don't give a shit console Wars, but man it seems if you say anything positive about the Xbox you get crapped on.

Even prior to the PS4 being revealed Gaf has had a Sony bias and it's sort of grating where Xbox gaf gets crapped on for saying Spencer seems like a cool dude, yet Sony gaf rams Yoshida and Harai's dick so hard it isn't even funny.

all those execs are a bunch of dorks. spencer is definitely the only one who talks like a human being imo. everybody else is really uptight including all the sony ones.

but whatever, they talked like 1 minute total this year at sony. all trailers and clips which was dope.

LionPride

Banned
So supposedly Gabby and DWade snapchatted themselves post fuckin

Even people my age don't do that

Instead they give blowjobs and get busted in bio class because they were doin swabs for shit in people's mouths and found semen in a couple of people's...

So supposedly Gabby and DWade snapchatted themselves post fuckin

Even people my age don't do that

Instead they give blowjobs and get busted in bio class because they were doin swabs for shit in people's mouths and found semen in a couple of people's...

DWade has lots of time to himself these days, ain't like he's playing alongside LeBron this Sunday for a championship or anything.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
"Leave it to Marvel and Disney to create a politically correct Super Hero. Does Marvel know that the Black Panthers were a terrorist hate group that only purpose was to kill whites? They probably heard that Beyonce album Limeade and thought Black Panther was a good super hero name to call someone. Hopefully the movie tanks and we get a pure Captain America movie again with no thug heroes. And since when does Africa have computers? Outside of the city of Egypt, the entire country is nothing but mud huts. That's why black people don't want to go back to Africa when we tell them to. Wake up Sheeple!"

if we were on gaf 10 years ago, im sure we'd see something similar to this

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have no problem with scenario one

Scenario two--well I couldn't care less how open people want to be with their sex lives. If that wasn't the reason I was looking for to following him, and it continues there's an unfollow button. Simple as that.

I don't see a problem.

LionPride

Banned
I have no problem with scenario one

Scenario two--well I couldn't care less how open people want to be with their sex lives. If that wasn't the reason I was looking for to following him, and it continues there's an unfollow button. Simple as that.

I don't see a problem.
I wasn't being serious when I said what has the world come to

Anyways the soundtrack to Suicide Squad is...interesting to say the least

• Purple Lamborghini – Skrillex & Rick Ross
• Sucker For Pain – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
• Heathens – twenty one pilots
• Standing In The Rain – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (feat. Mark Ronson)
• Gangsta – Kehlani
• Know Better – Kevin Gates
• You Don’t Own Me – Grace (feat. G-Eazy)
• Without Me – Eminem
• Wreak Havoc – Skylar Grey
• Medieval Warfare – Grimes
• Bohemian Rhapsody – Panic! At The Disco
• Slippin’ Into Darkness – War
• Fortunate Son – Creedence Clearwater Revival
• I Started a Joke – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom