• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Mishimas are tough bastards to kill. Certified plot armor and shit.

Kazuya legit died after Tekken 2. But was magically resurrected for some reason for Tekken 4. I don't understand how they found his body still intact in a volcano but that's okay.

Heihachi was supposed to die in Tekken 5, he didn't even make the arcade version because they killed him off in the opening movie, But angry letters from Heihachi stans such as myself brought him back for the console versions. How they explained him magically being in Tekken 5 was hilarious, though they retconned that in Tekken 6 saying he just missed the tournament point blank.

Jin eats plot armor for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Fuck him.

Numb

Bout time someone got thrown off a cliff or into a volcano. Been a whole 11 minutes since the last one
a2NG4W2.png
man it's some rough shit being a Mishima
just tradition

Mizerman

Kazuya legit died after Tekken 2. But was magically resurrected for some reason for Tekken 4. I don't understand how they found his body still intact in a volcano but that's okay.

Heihachi was supposed to die in Tekken 5, he didn't even make the arcade version because they killed him off in the opening movie, But angry letters from Heihachi stans such as myself brought him back for the console versions. How they explained him magically being in Tekken 5 was hilarious, though they retconned that in Tekken 6 saying he just missed the tournament point blank.

Fuck him.

Don't forget Lars, the Super Sentai Mishima. He'll probably "die" a few times and complete the circle.

man it's some rough shit being a Mishima

The trade-off of being tough to kill fuckers who shoot lightning out of their asses.

Young Magus

Fuck him

Yo playboi can let you talk about my nikka jin tho.
Meet me in the parking lot.

Yo tho srsly is there a coli thread about Arachnophobia?

Slayven

http://www.chicagotribune.com/dining/ct-food-parlor-pizza-discrimination-claim-3-20160616-story.html

A statement released by Parlor Pizza on Thursday evening states that the restaurant's dress code is in line with its mission to serve pizza "in an elevated environment," and that the policy is "displayed at Parlor's entranceway and on our website" and is enforced uniformly. "Athletic wear is prohibited under our policy and, unfortunately, the gentleman in question was wearing sweatpants," the statement reads. "We are very sorry to hear of the recent accusation and take these situations very seriously. We hope this guest will come dine with us again in the future."

LionPride

Banned
I sometimes feel like I'm the strange one on here because I have social skills and can pick up on body language and context clues and am not socially and emotionally stunted

Dai101

Banned
You guys ever got mugged? it sucks .....

Now i'm poorer and don't have a cellphone, and now i've to see if i can get my number back so i don't loose many business contacts and opportunities.

FML. But hey... at least i survived and appart of a bruised ego (and cheekbone) i'm OK.

So, hows been your day so far?

Slayven

Now i'm poorer and don't have a cellphone, and now i've to see if i can get my number back so i don't loose many business contacts and opportunities.

FML. But hey... at least i survived and appart of a bruised ego (and cheekbone) i'm OK.

Damn sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up

LionPride

Banned

I'm sorry man, getting mugged fucking sucks.

Day's been fine,woke up at 5:00 to go to the hotel gym and walk the beach. this banned from an anime con thread is a fuckin trip though

BigDes

Shit, sorry to hear that.

Hope you're ok.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Good morning! :3

she's strong in it and new design is good

Yes she looks amazing

Don't forget Lars, the Super Sentai Mishima. He'll probably "die" a few times and complete the circle.

It's coming, we just have to be patient.

Nah Jin is the greatest there ever was, accept it. Kazuya and Heihachi keep proving they ain't shit.
Lars is the best

I like Lars too
. I liked Jin back when he was a mommy's boy. Now I'm neutral to him.

/hugs/ I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're ok.

BigDes

I sometimes feel like I'm the strange one on here because I have social skills and can pick up on body language and context clues and am not socially and emotionally stunted

But why do people avoid me when I acost them in the supermarket and I tell them I have rape fantasies? I just don't understand why they are being so rude

andthebeatgoeson

When i was 14. Learned not to stop and talk to folks. If I'm moving, i can still hear you walking away. I probably got robbed by a dude pretending to have a gun.

Dai101

Banned
I'm sorry man, getting mugged fucking sucks.

Day's been fine,woke up at 5:00 to go to the hotel gym and walk the beach. this banned from an anime con thread is a fuckin trip though

Shit, sorry to hear that.

Hope you're ok.

Good morning! :3/hugs/ I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're ok.

Damn sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up

When i was 14. Learned not to stop and talk to folks. If I'm moving, i can still hear you walking away. I probably got robbed by a dude pretending to have a gun.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate all the good vibes.

Is really funny, in a fucked up way, that i'm only processing what happened and how damn lucky i am to still being mostly unharmed. It's being a few hours since this happened in which i haven't really had sleep since my brain still keeps me working in how many ways this could have been went. Scumbag brain indeed.

I've never been mugged before in my 37 years living in this planet, not even (and thanks for that) in my shop while most business around have been subject to it at least once, one of them 3 times in the same year.

I still trying to recall how this happened, i stopped to buy something in the 7-11, went in and when i was reaching for my car (i'll give details of this in another post, since last time i posted i just have junked my old one) i got sucker punched and then feel something pocking me on my back and someone tellinng me "no te muevas hijo de la chingada" last i remember was they reached for my phone which i always carry in my front pocket and for my wallet, then they/him run like hell leaving behind most of the content of my wallet, except for the money.

Just contacted my phone provider and said they locked the sim card and in aprox 24hrs the phone will be locked. Also i went to my google profile to delete everything on the same.

Thanks for lending me a ear guys. I don't usually vent any of my problems anywhere but i really appreciate all of you for leaving me do it.

This fucking Akaicon thread.
I had to switch my browser to private, to search all these terms being thrown around

Keep your head up man

shingi70

Banned

Sorry to hear that man, got.mugged my freshmab tear of High school and have been Uber paranoid since.

Johndoey

Banned

Sorry man.

Zekes!

I've never been mugged, so I can't even imagine the feeling. Glad you're okay though

Mizerman

Shit...

Sorry you got caught up in that in the first place, bro.

Hitta93

Banned

Been there, done that. It sucks, but nothing major was lost.

You'll bounce back.

Sch1sm

Never been mugged, but my school has security bulletins emailed minimum twice a week about someone getting robbed on campus, or in nearby off campus housing. Leaves me forever paranoid.

Glad you came out safe, Dai.

As for keeping your number, can't you just ask them to suspend service for now and resume with the same # on a different SIM? Usually how it goes here, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom