• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a YT channel with every episode of Living Single. I know what I'm about to binge on at work tomorrow. With my luck there will be a DMCA takedown first thing tomorrow morning...

Y'all hitting up New Edition?

New Edition ain't coming to my area so no. Plus I seen them on my own years ago, K-Ci and JoJo's drugged out selves opened the show.

She wants to see Maxwell and of course the I Love the 90s Concert with Kid N Play.

I'm about to buy tix to see Kid N Play...

Slayven

New Edition ain't coming to my area so no. Plus I seen them on my own years ago, K-Ci and JoJo's drugged out selves opened the show.

She wants to see Maxwell and of course the I Love the 90s Concert with Kid N Play.

I'm about to buy tix to see Kid N Play...

Is Full Force going to be there?

Slayven

Salt N Pepa
Vanilla Ice
Coolio
Kid N Play
All 4 One
Rob Base

I had to look up all 4 one, damn their one hit and folks came and made it better.

And they had Clark Kent in the group

untitled-111.jpg

Slayven

R&B kinda sucks right now. Everyone trying to be a soulful Trap dude

Kinda of like how Country is hurting because folks just get into it because it is easier than going straight pop

Shy

Pfft. Bet you were singing the Ninja Rap in the bathroom.
I remember seeing that film in the cinema.

Though, when i saw the Golden Harvest logo (i had already been really into to kung fu films by then) i thought there was going to lots of cool fight scenes. Felt a bit let down when i didn't get any.

Mizerman

It was memorable because it ended so quickly lol.

Even the movie knew it couldn't end on a high note.

I remember seeing that film in the cinema.

Though, when i saw the Golden Harvest logo (i had already been really into to kung fu films by then) i thought there was going to lots of cool fight scenes. Felt a bit let down when i didn't get any.

When you screw up a fight scene involving Shredder, you know you fucked up.

I actually hated Vanilla Ice when I was a kid.

I was #TeamHammer

Rocking the Hammer pants back then.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Can Another Bad Creation tour? 40 year old dudes singing about hanging out at the playground is not a good look

Fuck that crew. May they never find relevance where other late 80s early 90s acts did. If it were possible I'd rather go to a kris kross concert wearing cross colors than see them thrive

akira28

they have to be some kind of tactical sneaker, because he's climbing walls and jumping over rooftops in them. I mean, I see he has them fully laced.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
What if kanye is nighthawk. I mean it makes sense. He doesnt smile. Hes got plenty of money. The flashbacks of his mother. The shoes are most definitely yeezys. The setting is chicago.

Kane. Kanye. Kane. Kanye.

Holy shit.

Shy

Four days late (i just noticed, sorry) But the newest episode of So Well Spoken is out.

Episode 34: No Happy News.

Episode description.
"Angelus, Moris & Slayven talk Muhammad Ali's passing, animal attacks, The Stanford rape case, Steph Curry's shoes and Steve Harvey."

BigDes

HAd my last lesson of the year with my classes today so I put on the first two episodes of Justice League for them to watch

When Batman looks to have died I paused the video, put the biggest shit eating grin I could on and announced

"Hey kids, Batman's dead!"

Two of them ran out of the room in tears.

I am a fantastic teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom