• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I've watched 46 minutes of The Duel (Starring Woody Harrelson and Liam Hemsworth) it seems okay, vaguely reminds me of Straw Dogs (for no real reason).

I wonder if they weren't allowed to use Frank West for Dead Rising: Endgame? The main character is a photo journalist. Also the actor that plays Theon is in it. Edit: Yep and the writer was definitely cognizant of that fact.

There's a dude playing Dead Rising 3 in this Dead Rising movie, the existence of the games in this universe seems incredibly insensitive.

Wait, Chuck Greene of Dead Rising 2 fame exists in this universe. Weird.

Hold up, the Fortune City outbreak occurred in this universe and was the second outbreak to happen. I think both Dead Rising 1&2 happened as actual events, but 3 is a video game?

This movie is okay. Edit: This movie is cool.

To clarify, portions of 1&2 seem to be "canon" the specifics of the initial outbreak are significantly different, plus no zombie wasps.

Hey, weapon crafting! And love interest death flags. Pretty good escalator fight scene.

Billy Zane is cooking up creatures in his monster lab.

Enjoyable flick.

Johndoey

Banned
Apple grabbing up Tidal makes sense, remove a "competitor", probably not breaking the bank to pick it up, infrastructure.

---
Ah the old corset + bandanna, the hottest combo.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You're right. You will realize the error of your ways and move out here one of these days.

lolno

VgoNUlE.jpg

Village

Yo the sf5 story

There is a doll, who is litterally a spear chucking black girl with a teeth necklace

That shit is not a joke.

Johndoey

Banned
Criminal is way darker than I thought it'd be. Kevin Costner is really damn good in this role though.

First 40-ish minutes of Equals is slow and sweet. Need to finish it.

Johndoey

Banned
Judge Blocks Mississippi Law Denying LGBT Equal Rights

(JACKSON, Miss.) — A federal judge blocked a Mississippi law on religious objections to same-sex marriage moments before it was set to take effect Friday, ruling that it unconstitutionally establishes preferred beliefs and creates unequal treatment for gay people.

U.S. District Judge Carlton Reeves wrote that the title, text and history of the law show it is “the state’s attempt to put LGBT citizens back in their place” in response to last summer’s Supreme Court ruling that legalized gay marriage nationwide.

Is it just me or does this SFV story mode have way to much scene/loading/scene/loading/scene/loading/scene/loading with no fighting? Does it ramp up at any point? PS4 wanted to shut off because of inactivity just now lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom