• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

HAd my last lesson of the year with my classes today so I put on the first two episodes of Justice League for them to watch

When Batman looks to have died I paused the video, put the biggest shit eating grin I could on and announced

"Hey kids, Batman's dead!"

Two of them ran out of the room in tears.

I am a fantastic teacher

I have to do this next year.

Shy

orangeisnot.jpg

Lets try to guess who the one percent is

RZA
Stacy Dash
Stephen A Smith
Don't forget Raven.

Sounds like a road trip that needs to be streamed on YouTube and monetized. Who wouldn't love that? A quarter of the proceeds going to the BCT, of coarse..I could use $100 anyway.

Johndoey

Banned
Anyway, the ban is being iced. So that's good.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter: Transgender Troops Can Serve Openly

“Although relatively few in number,” he said,” we’re talking about talented and trained Americans who are serving their country with honor and distinction.

Over the next 90 days, the Department of Defense will issue a training handbook for commanders and transgender service members, as well as guidance on providing medical care to transgender troops. The Department of Veterans Affairs, as first reported by TIME, has quietly proposed lifting a long-standing ban on the coverage of sex reassignment surgery, in a similar move. Both Carter and the V.A. said that more comprehensive coverage is in line with the latest medical research and consensus on effective standards of care for transgender people.

Johndoey

Banned
I'm browsing breitbart (as you do), and man those comments on the ban article are something. Nothing unique but the "FEMA conspiracy created by Obama to destroy America's warrior class" is fascinating.

Reminds me of hanging around Loxahatchee.

Lucini

Banned

Why Boosie look like a woman I got in a fist fight with at the Big Fresno Fair? To my credit, I didn't know she was a woman until someone pointed that out, because she was dead on Lil Boosie. And I was underage and drunk. I haven't been back to Fresno since.

Zekes!

Zero Escape 3 is on some other shit.
My mind is on fire over here.

Just picked that shit up today while out looking for gifts for my girl's birthday.

I'm not sure if I should start it now or wait until next weekend when I'm done my on-campus intensive classes

Johndoey

Banned
This is paying homage to the spirit of this franchise in a really cool way. The strength of the franchise has always been the ability to relate to Parker as a character, creating a more relatable world for that character to interact with only improves on that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Spider-Man cast is so diverse it's actually got me a little suspicious. I'm not used to this.

They get you with a good spider man. They they add a diverse cast so that racists that loved his portrayal would see it for pete in spite of being surrounded by minorities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom