• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey, how you doing man.

Welcome back, Gordon.

You good?

Doing alright..dealing with this purchase I made.

0VYFAnS.jpg

Seems she's running things now..

And Gordon is back from Melmak!

😁

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WB Gordon. Hope you enjoy your new life. Dogs are the best. Lots of work, but the best.

BigDes

Jesus Christ, does that Zakalwe dude have a face tattoo that says stamp here or something

Poor dude seems to get new terrible shit thrown at him on a daily basis.

Awesome cast. Guaranteed Marvel is going to get major props for this and as long as the movie is good, will make another billion dollars for them.

Is Black Panther going to have the biggest budget ever for a Black film (predominately black cast)? I'm pretty sure it will by far.

I am going to keep it 100, haven't watched a spiderman movie in completion since Spider man 2

You have missed nothing. SM3, ASM 1&2 were hot trash.
Not quite FF-tier because the moments lifted directly from the comics were good.
But otherwise? Watch on a plane if you need a nap.

Tyrion and Khaleesi? really? well.

no, shy I'm just lobbing bon mots. its a rumor on the internets is all.
I don't know if that would be a shark jump or a crowning moment of bucking the norms and being awesome.
no way in hell would grrm do anything like that.

Ho ho ho. The writers flat out said he's in love with her.
Now, knowing Tyrion, he won't act on this, but this isn't the first time the Mother of Dragons has someone fall in love with her just by virtue of not being completely insane.
Dumb sometimes? Yes. But not nuts. She's the Anti-Cersei.

The reaction from Dario when she told him she was going to find new dick and maybe he should stay here and bed some other chicks was priceless.

Yeah. A scene with Cap Sam Wilson and Isaiah Bradley, or Patriot, or Josiah X would be awesome.

And Gordon is back from Melmak!

I wish.

TheFlow

Banned
You have missed nothing. SM3, ASM 1&2 were hot trash.
Not quite FF-tier because the moments lifted directly from the comics were good.
But otherwise? Watch on a plane if you need a nap.

Ho ho ho. The writers flat out said he's in love with her.
Now, knowing Tyrion, he won't act on this, but this isn't the first time the Mother of Dragons has someone fall in love with her just by virtue of not being completely insane.
Dumb sometimes? Yes. But not nuts. She's the Anti-Cersei.

The reaction from Dario when she told him she was going to find new dick and maybe he should stay here and bed some other chicks was priceless.

I wish.
ASM 1 was trash? lol boy go sit down somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom